Site request

Gunderson

May 16, 2024, 5:57:58 PMMay 16
to FanFicFare -- Downloader for FanFiction
Requesting 'http://touchfluffytail.org' to be supported in FFF.

I am aware of the FAQ / issue #757, but after an hour of attempting to do it myself, I can confidently state I have no idea what I'm doing - my programming skills are terrible.

Stories on the site do not have chapters, or any kind of interactive elements, so it should be easy as it is all pretty self contained.

Thanks.

xbmd

May 20, 2024, 6:50:47 PMMay 20
to FanFicFare -- Downloader for FanFiction
I've made an attempt to add this website here. Tell me if you found any success downloading stories with this.

Gunderson

May 22, 2024, 4:28:42 PMMay 22
to FanFicFare -- Downloader for FanFiction
Thanks! It works well.