SpaceBattles errors

ahas...@email.com

Apr 18, 2024, 6:33:34 AMApr 18
to FanFicFare -- Downloader for FanFiction
SpaceBattles URLs started generating errors for valid URLs earlier this morning, e.g.:

I have my SpaceBattles's password and other configurations parameters defined in FFF's personal.ini file and everything worked fine yesterday.

The errors are similar but not identical to Fanfiction.net's anti-bot errors which look like:

Jim Miller

Apr 18, 2024, 9:58:44 AMApr 18
to fanfic-d...@googlegroups.com

The good news is that particular story doesn't actually need login.

Remove/comment out your always_login setting under [forums.spacebattles.com] and you will be able to download it.

The bad news is that it *is* cloudflare blocking login on site.  I've honestly no idea how we could address that.

ahas...@email.com

Apr 18, 2024, 11:54:31 AMApr 18
to FanFicFare -- Downloader for FanFiction
> Remove/comment out your always_login setting under [forums.spacebattles.com] and you will be able to download it.

It worked, thanks. Luckily, I don't think many SpaceBattles stories require login.