It would be nice to have the email addresses on the wiki page.

bradley brown

Apr 24, 2024, 9:46:31 PMApr 24
to FanFicFare -- Downloader for FanFiction
I'm blind and really don't like using this google groups page, it's very clunky.

What people usually do is give the emails out,  for example: subscribe to fan fic fare, subs...@fanficfare.com and so on.

Could I have those so i can subscribe through my email program?

Thanks.

Jim Miller

Apr 24, 2024, 11:41:58 PMApr 24
to fanfic-d...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, there is no fanficfare.com.

There's this group, the project home on github.com and the MobileRead
forum thread for the Calibre plugin version.

But there's no reason you can't subscribe to this group and get messages
via email--that's what I do.

Matěj Cepl

Apr 25, 2024, 4:34:20 AMApr 25
to fanfic-d...@googlegroups.com
Every message coming through this group has a footer informing
how to unsubscribe, use exactly the same method (i.e., sending
email to fanfic-downlo...@googlegroups.com).

Best,

Matěj

--
http://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, @mc...@floss.social
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5 BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

When you’re happy that cut and paste actually works I think it’s
a sign you’ve been using X-Windows for too long.
-- from /. discussion on poor integration between KDE and
GNOME

E09FEF25D96484AC.asc
signature.asc

Nightstitcher

Apr 25, 2024, 10:07:09 PMApr 25
to fanfic-d...@googlegroups.com
There are screen reader instructions here:

And here is a list of keyboard shortcuts that might help (but I assume it only works if you're accessing the groups via web):

Here is what I found on how to send subscribe/unsubscribe and related messages to the server via email:

You can also read & write messages via your email client, if that's the main thing you're trying to do.  That's just a matter of adjusting your membership settings to set your subscription options to "each email." (I don't, however, see a command in the page I linked above to adjust your settings as described). To send posts to the group, use the group's address, which in this case is fanfic-d...@googlegroups.com.

Hope this helps!
--
Project Home: https://github.com/JimmXinu/FanFicFare/wiki
---