Multiple trees in Angular App

werner...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2019, 12:46:24 PM11/27/19
to Fancytree Q&A
Hi there,

I have more than 1 tree that displays different data on 2 Angular Components. They have different id's. On the main tree I have the "contextMenu" extension active. My use case is to right click on the main tree and select "Create new Child" option. This will create a dialog box that will display a tree of the allowed Child types for the user to select. On this tree I do not have any extensions active, yet when I right click on the nodes in this tree I get the same context menu with the same functionality.

Is there a way to avoid this new tree to get the same extensions as the 1st tree?

Thanks in advance.