ext-dnd5: Unwanted expanding of folder node when a node is dragged above it

aeng.aec...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2018, 2:17:44 AM6/24/18
to Fancytree Q&A
I have a Fancytree widget containing folders and child nodes, and is set up with the drag 'n drop HTML5 (dnd5) extension. If I drag a node and drop it immediately above a folder to reposition it there, the folder automatically expands. I only want folder nodes to auto-expand when I drag a node on to it, so that I can reposition the node inside the folder and make it a child of the folder. Is there a way to limit the folder auto-expand behaviour to only happen when I want to drop a node into a folder?

The behaviour I explained above is present in the complex demo of Fancytree: http://wwwendt.de/tech/fancytree/demo/#sample-multi-ext.html

mar10

Jun 25, 2018, 9:36:27 AM6/25/18
to Fancytree Q&A
Could you open an issue for this on GitHub?

aeng.aec...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2018, 12:46:17 PM6/25/18
to Fancytree Q&A