Source. Bind attributes to multiple columns

unic...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2019, 10:25:26 AM2/19/19
to Fancytree Q&A
Thanks for contributing :-)

Hi. Thank you for such a great plugin.

I've a small question for the table extension plugin.

If I'd like - from my source - to add data to multiple columns in my table, how exactly am I suppose to do that? I've the title attribute, key, folder, children and so on on my source, but I can't find any resources describing how to connect a key/value from my source to a column (etc. the 4th column).

Thank you in advance.

mar10

Feb 20, 2019, 1:52:23 AM2/20/19
to Fancytree Q&A
Everything (mostly) happens in the `renderColumns` callback.
See here for details:

unic...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2019, 3:52:14 AM2/20/19
to Fancytree Q&A
Oh. I might have been blinded totally from datatables way of doing it, so I wasn't paying attention to the renderColumns.

For instance: $tdList.eq( 4 ).text( node.data.price ); prints out price in my 4th column.

Thanks.