glyph extension problem

Sergey Dashko

Oct 8, 2017, 8:29:32 AM10/8/17
to Fancytree Q&A
Hello.
I'm trying to use Fancytree with glyph extension and Bootstrap3.
When I refresh my page and all my dada loaded from server Fancytree looks fine but when I add child to a folder, that hadn't child before I have a problem that parent still missing expander Glyph icon.
I'm adding child like this:
parentNode.addChildren(node)
parentNode.renderStatus()

Correct looking folders have this code: <span role="button" class="fancytree-expander glyphicon glyphicon-menu-right"></span>
And folders with added first child through JS have this code instead: <span class="fancytree-expander "></span>

My question why expander icon is not adding to my folder? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sergey

mar10

Oct 10, 2017, 3:21:00 PM10/10/17
to Fancytree Q&A
Maybe you found a bug. If so, you could create a jsFiddle or Plunkr and file an issue.

Sergey Dashko

Oct 14, 2017, 3:03:27 AM10/14/17
to Fancytree Q&A
Thank you for your reply.
I've found that problem appears when I add "fixed" extension. Without this extension everything working as it should.
Sorry, can't create Plunker.

Regards,
Sergey