Table with Drag and Drop, strange behaviour

riccard...@gmail.com

Dec 3, 2014, 11:39:50 AM12/3/14
to fanc...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm starting with the use of FancyTree for a complex case and I have a strange behaviour only on Mozilla Firefox.

My configuration is as follows:

var tree = $("#tree").fancytree({
source : treeData,
checkbox: true,
selectMode: 2,
extensions: ["dnd", "table"],
titlesTabbable: true,
keyboard: false,
table: {
indentation: 20,
nodeColumnIdx: 1,
checkboxColumnIdx: 0
},
renderColumns: function(event, current) {
// not interesting code ...
},
dnd: {
autoExpandMS: 400,
focusOnClick: true,
preventVoidMoves: true, // Prevent dropping nodes 'before self', etc.
preventRecursiveMoves: true, // Prevent dropping nodes on own descendants
dragStart: function(node, data) {
// if false dnd is disabled
return true;
},
dragStop: function(node, data) {
return true;
},
dragEnter: function(node, data) {
if(node.parent !== data.otherNode.parent) return false;
return true;
},
dragDrop: function(node, data) {
data.otherNode.moveTo(node, "before");

node.parent.data.changeChildren = true;
}
}
});

When I drag a node with Google Chrome it follows the pointer untill I release the mouse button, as expected. When I do the same thing with Firefox the node follows the pointer but with a great distance.

To better understand what I mean please take a look at: http://i.imgur.com/WtjFMin.jpg

The problem is that I have no idea on how avoid this behaviour and I'd like to have some hints on how to investigate what's the problem or share it with you.

Cheers,
Riccardo

riccard...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2014, 5:55:07 AM12/4/14
to fanc...@googlegroups.com
Hi, just to inform you all that the problem is disappeared upgrading from 2.3.0 to 2.6.0.

Have a nice day,
Riccardo