Special Edition Newsletter: March Mayham Sale

Fanboy Comics

Mar 17, 2024, 5:21:32 PMMar 17
to Fan Boy Comics

IT'S MARCH, AND IT'S TIME FOR A MARCH "MAYHEM" SALE!

We're doing 30%-50% off Back Issues in store til the end of March! As well as Cover Price Back Issues being a DOLLAR (NO STICKER ON BOOK) Make sure to come by & take advantage ASAP!

This is a great time to fill in holes in your back issue collection, or to finally pick up some of our wall books you have had your eye on the last few visits!  We will be running this special through the end of the month, so hurry up so you don't miss anything!