Fanboy Comics Special Edition Newsletter

Fanboy Comics

Feb 15, 2024, 3:02:12 PMFeb 15
to Fan Boy Comics
After over 30 years of running and owning a comic book store, Fanboy Comic's owner Thomas is digging into his vault and pulling out all kinds of strange odds and ends! These are all items from his personal collection with more weird stuff to come forth. From Masonic Bibles to amazing out of print Fantagraphics hardcovers, histories of the old west to old Dungeons and Dragons manuals, there is something for everyone. We will have over 20 boxes of rare and unique graphic novels and mysterious books as well as 20 new dollar boxes that we have never had out for sale before in the store on Saturday February 17th from 11 AM to 5 PM!

This sale is just the first day they are going on sale, so if you can't make it Saturday what we have left over will be inside the store for the next several weeks!

Don't miss the opening of the vault doors, with more waves of stuff to come in the following months! Lots of rare and unique items!