Free Comic Book Day 2024 Special Edition Newsletter

1 view

Fanboy Comics

May 3, 2024, 1:03:05 PMMay 3
to Fan Boy Comics

Free Comic Book Day 2024! Saturday May 4th from 10 AM to 6 PM at Fanboy Comics in the University Landing shopping center. Come out and join us for a great fun day of free comics and great deals!  A great event for all ages.

Fanboy Comics will have over 25 free comics to choose from while supplies last! Great comics with titles like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Blood Hunt X-Men #1, Energon Universe Special, Hellboy/Stranger Things, Ultimate Universe Spider-man #1, Archie, Conan the Barbarian, Doctor Who, Flash Gordon, Marvel Voices, Spidey and His Amazing Friends, Star Wars, and more!

The first fifty people in line when we open at 10 AM will get one of our famous First 50 gift bags! These gift bags are filled with extra exclusive free comics, stickers, buttons, and other cool swag.

There will be chances to win door prizes like Gift Certificates, exclusive FCBD merchandise, variant cover comics, and more!

Free Comic Book Day is a great celebration of comics, and what celebration would be complete without some great deals! Fanboy Comics will be running some of our biggest sales and specials of the year in a fantastic one day only sale!

This is our biggest EVENT of the year so we hope you make it! Check out our Facebook Event Page for more info! https://www.facebook.com/events/726582939626719

FIRST 50 GIFT BAGS

Saturday May 4th the first fifty people in line when we open the doors for Free Comic Book Day at 10 AM will receive a free gift bag full of swag! Stuff like five FCDB books exclusive to that bag, cool buttons, temporary tattoos, Stickers, Bookmarks, and more! There will be a little variation in the bags so contents may vary.

Most bags will contain five exclusive Free Comic Book Day comics (Initial D, Eye Lie Popeye, Overstreet Guide to Collection, Ultraduck and Witches of Brooklyn), as well as FCBD stickers, temporary tattoos, enamel pins, a limited edition Harley Quinn Heroclix figure, Ultra Man mini poster, trading cards, and more!

Hidden among the bags will be $500 in Fanboy Comics Gift Certificates and chances to win over $350 in limited edition merchandise like POP Figures, Marvel plushes, fleece blankets, t-shirts, posters, and five free bags for use at next weeks Brown Bag Dollar Box Sale!

FREE COMIC BOOK DAY SALE

We will be running a huge weekend long sale Saturday May 4th and Sunday May 5th in celebration of Free Comic Book Day 2024! Don't miss out on these great deals and pick up some free comics while you are at it!

*20% off Graphic Novels

*30% off Wall Back Issues and Specialty Boxes (some restrictions may apply)

*50% off Back Issues in Regular Boxes

*50% off Comic Sets

*50% off Reduced Graphic Novels

*50% off Comic Image Short Boxes

*Dollar Box Comics Reduced to 50 Cents

*Cover Priced Back Issues Reduced to $1 each

All specials exclude new release items and all other discounts.