$ Shopping Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent best buy

bobbidw...@gmail.com

Jul 4, 2014, 7:46:43 AM7/4/14
to famil...@googlegroups.com
Shop For "Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent" Deals for you

Want to Buy "Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent" ?.

CHECK PRICE & REVIEW FULL DETAIL NOW!!!

Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent Reviews

Welcome to our review of the Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent?, if you're searching the right place for Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent where we present information gathered from a variety of sources, including reviews, overviews of Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent. If you can't decide whether to buy or not. You might want to browse through some reviews or try to check update price below. I hope this information will help your decision.

Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent Detail & Feature

  • 2 separate sleeping compartments
  • Privacy windows
  • Fits up to 6 persons comfortably
  • PU Coated Polyester outer
  • Assembled size: 6.4 ft. x 7.4 ft. x 6.4ft height

Read Review : Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent

The BiFrost Y6 is our roomiest tent with two separate sleeping compartments with room for 3 people in each. The compartments are connected by a "dome" with a diameter of approx. 3 meters. The tent works well for a group of people under one roof that wants a larger space to move around in. The outer tent is made of PU coated polyester and the floor fabric can handle a 3000 mm water column. The inner tent is made of Oxford Polyester can can handle a 7000 mm water column. The tent is equipped with storm guy lines. The tents have privacy windows and a floor that can easily be snapped into place between the sleeping compartments. They come with poles that allow you to riase the door for rain protection or a shady spot outside the tent.

For those who have planning to buy Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent in the lower price ? you ought to to check the buyer reviews & charges Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent from several stores. You will be glad to see how convenient this item might be, and you will probably feel good if you know this Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent is probably the best selling product on today.

Customer Reviews & Review Ratings

Best Buy Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent .
Best PricePrimus BiFrost Y6 Tent .
Discount Primus BiFrost Y6 Tent