Fix the problem!

PHILIPS

Jul 29, 2022, 2:18:27 PM7/29/22
to famil...@googlegroups.com
Hii
I am using ur app, structure of app is awesome but there are some problems that create errors in your app, [1] for example partners are cousins and when i connected these two as partners their same ancestors  makes separate lines of both (male czn makes his ancestory line and female czn makes same ancestry line but separate). I hope you get my point.
[2] if i import saved file app gets crushed. Please fix it.

                                    Thanks!

Yuri Radaelli

Jul 31, 2022, 2:20:11 PM7/31/22
to Family Gem
Hello Philips,
which kind of Android version are you using?
Does the app crash when you import a gedcom file or when you recover a zip backup?

Michele Salvador

Aug 29, 2022, 5:56:57 PM8/29/22
to Family Gem
partners are cousins and when i connected these two as partners their same ancestors  makes separate lines of both (male czn makes his ancestory line and female czn makes same ancestry line but separate). I hope you get my point.

Yes I get your point. Same problem when partners are siblings.
Theoretically it's easy to solve, practically it's quite complex.