Suggestion on Family Gem app

Олеся Хромова

Apr 16, 2022, 1:24:36 PM4/16/22
to famil...@googlegroups.com
The app is super!
But I have a suggestion to make it better:
the idea is to divide the export of pdf-file:
1) leave it as it's now: export pdf for different types of tree according to chosen relative on tree
2) make special button to export pdf-file with full information including:
    1.the full tree with all people displayed         on it - on first page/pages
    2. in separate blocks for every relative all info about every this relative (date and place of birth, media, education, profession and so on) - on following pages

Yuri Radaelli

Apr 27, 2022, 11:53:26 AM4/27/22
to Family Gem
Hello Olesya,

thank you for your amazing suggestions, we also want to improve PDF export functions!
I will discuss them with Michele, the Java developer of Family Gem.