Can we democratize my family tree expansion only to our family members?

Hari Om Vashishtha

Apr 5, 2021, 2:36:32 AMApr 5
to Family Gem
Hello All,

I loved the concept, design and everything inside this app. I am also thinking of contributing and supporting the developer in near future.

For now, I am looking forward to democratize my family tree expansion only to my family members so that extended family members can keep on adding their members and expanding the family tree.

Even if the tree expands to over 2000 members.

Can someone suggest a way to get this thing done with proper authentication?