Feedback

Jörgen Jälksten

Aug 9, 2020, 12:51:10 PM8/9/20
to famil...@googlegroups.com
  Some problems, events do not include divorce. Which is common in Sweden. Furthermore, people are not sorted in chronological order, nor are events sorted in chronological order.

By the way, Your app is the best I have ever found, easy to handle, virtually all parishes are represented, very unusual, looking forward to further development.
Jörgen Jälksten
 Sweden

Michele Salvador

Aug 28, 2020, 12:05:31 PM8/28/20
to Family Gem
Hi Jörgen,
Thank you for your feedback and your appreciation!

The divorce event is included in the family events, not in the person events. This is not my decision, it's per the GEDCOM standard.
This will appear in the next release of Family Gem.

When you say "people are not sorted in chronological order", that can mean different things...
Can you please precise where you expect people should be ordered in chronological order?
Maybe in the Persons list?

About events sorted in chronological order (I suppose you mean in person's Profile › Facts), at the moment no, they are not automatically sorted in any order.
You can reorder them one by one: long press on a event › Move up / Move down.
Maybe you expect they are sorted automatically?

Bye,
Michele