Importing gedcomfile

Fredrik Lysaker

Jul 15, 2020, 5:40:10 AM7/15/20
to famil...@googlegroups.com, michele...@iol.it
Hi
I installed family Gem on my Samsung phone and try to import a gedcomefile and get this error.

Screenshot_20200715-112345_Family Gem.jpg

Michele Salvador

Aug 27, 2020, 5:45:36 PM8/27/20
to Family Gem
Hi Fredrik,
Thank you for reporting this issue!
It's probably due to a particular path that some devices (Samsung and others) use to access the Downloads folder.
This gave me the opportunity to make a deep revision of the process of importing files.
The fixes will appear on the next release of Family Gem (version 0.7.13).

Fredrik Lysaker

Sep 4, 2020, 5:59:57 PM9/4/20
to famil...@googlegroups.com
Thanks it's ok now

fre. 28. aug. 2020, 19:11 skrev Michele Salvador <chico...@gmail.com>:
Hi Fredrik,
Thank you for reporting this issue!
It's probably due to a particular path that some devices (Samsung and
others) use to access the Downloads folder.
This gave me the opportunity to make a deep revision of the process of
importing files.
The fixes will appear on the next release of Family Gem (version 0.7.13).

This conversation on Family Gem Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/family-gem/c/KuPLUE09-cI/m/5l0surBvBgAJ