Re: Repeated options and other query

Ella Uy

Apr 20, 2021, 10:28:43 AMApr 20
to famil...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I checked the add events section and there are repeatitions found in the selections as seen on the attached file.

Also how would you reflect half siblings, Separated couples, surrogate parent who is a relative, unmarried couple but have children together?

Because I tried connecting my aunt, who has a different mother to my mother as siblings. It connects them dirrectly as full blood siblings. When i unlink my mother's mom's (grandma) name to my aunt, the name of my grandma got unlink to all siblings, including my mom, as the parents. Got confuse on what to do.
Screenshot_20210420_221956_app.familygem.jpg
Screenshot_20210420_222001_app.familygem.jpg