App install service for Family Gem

1 view

Martin Paul

Feb 20, 2021, 5:49:22 PMFeb 20
to famil...@googlegroups.com

Hello Michele Salvador,

I would like to inform you that me and my team provide global app install service to get country specific app installs to increase ad revenue from high CPC countries.

Price per install - Starting @ 4rs(0.06$)

You can check our service start with 500 downloads. If you like our service then we will do more install as per your requirement.

We can also provide app installs from US, Canada, UK and almost all European countries.

Apart from app installs we also provides a service called app reputation management to improve and maintain app's rating.

If you are interested you can contact me via WhatsApp or Skype.

Thanks & Regards,
www.acetechaso.com