@ Family Camping Tents Discount Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent Cheap

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:43:06 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Shop For Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent" SALE for you

Want Read Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent" ?.

You are searching for Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent? We offer quality products Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent" 8.9 out of 10. based on 189 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Free-standing, ArcEdge floor, taped floor seams
  • Mesh wall panels, internal storage pockets
  • Clip construction, ITW stakeouts
  • Taped seams, side-release buckle tent-fly connection
  • Fly vents, noiseless zipper pulls, guyout points

Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent: Description

    The redesigned Gunnison with its improved features is a freestanding, color-coded clip construction shelter that offers quick, two-pole setup and spacious quarters for a couple or a crowd. It includes internal storage pockets for organization and a combination of hubbed, high-quality DAC Feather lite pockets.

For those who have planning to buy it in a very lower price ? you should to check the buyer reviews & prices from several merchants. You will be glad to discover how convenient this item can be, and you can feel good if you know this Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent is one of the best selling item on today.

Check Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent Low Price!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5The designer lived in it
By Robert
Being elderly, I mostly motorcycle camp, so I can go with a little more weight than if I were back packing. But here I am using a 3 person tent for myself and my inflatable mattress. Total comfort as the mattress fills 2/3 of the floor space leaving plenty or room for "stuff". The tent goes together and breaks down in a snap, perfect for single person set up.
I have back packed for 45 years and been through a lot of equipment. This tent is the most intuitively well designed that I have seen. The design of the zippers is great, the easy on clips, the easy on rain fly and vestibule design are all well done. Almost half the weight is in the rain fly, so if you know that you are going to just need bug protection the tent without rain fly is much lighter to pack for hiking. I felt like I really got my money's worth on this product. Kelty seems to be keeping up its reputation.

5Solid tent at a solid price
By TurboDog
I enjoy quality gear, and this tent is replacing my Marmot Limelight 2 that is just a little small for me now. The Kelty is perfect so far... wouldn't change a thing minus perhaps including the footprint, but that's industry standard for the most part. Aesthetically pleasing, and ruggedized to boot. I would say you can't find a better tent for the price, but then I'd see more of these out on the trails and I would no longer have a 5 pound Taj Mahal all to myself ;)

5Great Tent, 'Nuff Said
By SoCalDaveL
Back when my wife & I first met we bought this HUGE 6 person Coleman tent. It was roomy & comfy and served us well when we used it. Fast forward quite a few years and I've still been using that same beat up, old Coleman tent to take our sons camping with their cub scouts since they were TIgers. Mind you that my oldest is now about to cross over into Boy Scouts. And with that will come a whole new set of fun & exciting hiking & camping adventures.

One thing I realized right away was that the Coleman wasn't going to cut it going forward. I needed to get a new tent and had the following requirements:
1. It had to be lighter.. MUCH lighter than the beast of a tent I was currently using. This tent worked OK if it was packed in a car, but would never suffice being lugged around in a backpack.
2. Setup/Breakdown had to be easier than the multi-pole system used on many tents where you have to slide the poles through the tent to raise it. That was a time consuming task that required care so as not to tear the tent.
3. It needed some outdoor storage (i.e vestibules) to keep dirty shoes from tracking dirt into the tent.
4. It didn't need to be big enough for 6, but at least 2.
5. I did not want to spend a fortune on a tent, but I wasn't planning on going into Wally-World for the bargain basement products either.

SIZE:
The Kelty Gunnison 3.1 tent appeared to fit the bill perfectly. I figured that there will be a small period of time where I'll still be out camping with both sons so it will need to fit 3, but that's the biggest I can go. The "3.1" moniker claims three people, but let's be realistic.. this is a large 2 person tent. Yes, a third can squeeze in, but that's pushing it. Luckily IF I go with a 3rd person, it'll be one of the youngsters.

WEIGHT:
At approx 7 lbs. it isn't teh lightest tent out there, but the poles/stakes can be separated and the load split between multiple people. I'm sure I can shave precious ounces off of it by replacing the stakes, not taking the guy-out cordage or extra carry sack, but that's not a necessity now. Now it folds up nicely and fits in it's sack which I can lash to my backpack or store internally (if I want to sacrifice other gear). The weigh certainly isn't a concern when car camping (which I've done with it) and it's a piece of cake to carry everything required for this tent especially when compared to the big, bulky Coleman I've used in the past.

COMPONENTS:
The tent itself is quite roomy for it's size (and compared to compatible tents on the market). What sold me on it was the design which includes 2 doors, vestibules and storage pockets (2 mesh wall pockets and a mesh gear loft above). The rain fly guys out nicely and gives nice outside storage so gear can stay out of the tent (keeping the tent clean) and still protected from the elements under the rain fly. Additionally I have the footprint which gives the floor a little "extra protection" from abrasion against the ground. It also adds a few extra ounces, but I think it's worth it.

SETUP/BREAKDOWN:
I bought this under the guise that my 11 year old MIGHT have to take it with him alone camping w/ the scouts. I don't know if I'm ready to part with it just yet, but just in case.... I had him test the setup. The Gunnison 3.1 comes with two hubbed poles that assembles very quickly and then snap into the Jakes foot attachment system.... basically a rounded end to the poles that snap into a plastic foot attached to the tent which holds it firmly in place. There's no sleeves to slide the poles through, just flattened plastic hooks that lift the tent and hang it from the cross pole system. Very quick. The tent assembles in just a couple of minutes... by my 11 year old. After that, just toss the rain fly over top, snap it to the corners and guyout the vestibules. The tent is free standing so it can be moved once assembled to get it in just the right spot before staking it to the ground.

ADDITIONAL THOUGHTS:
THe tent has a nice basin floor design with taped seams everywhere to help if the weather gets on the wet side, plenty of mesh on the tent and air vents on the rain fly to help with ventilation. The tent has a much smaller profile than my previous one, which I like. The two door system works great so I can get up in the morning, lean into the vestibule and start making coffee with my Jetboil while the "little camper" sleeps longer. Or he can get up and head out to the bathroom without climbing over me. Works well. The gear loft overhead makes for a great location for quick access gear and works especially well for putting my headlamp up there and lighting the whole tent at night.

Right now I have the footprint, tent and rain fly all rolled up together into a nice tight bundle ready to go with the poles & stakes in a separate bag right next to it. It was cleaned up and restocked right after our last campout. All in all I'm SUPER excited to use this tent more.

... whew, glad I said 'Nuff Said.

See all 17 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Gunnison 3 Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo