Family Camping Tents Cheapest Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent Best buy

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:39:50 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Price Compare Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent" Best Buy for you

Are You Finding For Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent? We offer quality products Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent" 7.9 out of 10. based on 133 ratings

Check Price Update Read More Reviews

Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent Detail & Feature

  • Seasons 3; doors 2; vestibules 1; poles 4; pole type: DAC
  • Removable sleeping compartments
  • Clip-sleeve construction
  • Internal storage pockets and mesh wall panels
  • Dal entry common area
  • Polyester taffeta material

Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent: Description

    Whoever said camping was roughing it never tried the Shiro. This three-room camping complex features a middle unit for storing bikes and camping equipment, two removable sleeping compartments, and an attachable carport, giving you a home away from home whereve yor adventures lead.

Should you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the buyer reviews & charges from several outlets. You will be glad to find out how convenient this item is usually, and you will certainly feel good realizing that this Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent is probably the best selling product on today.

Get Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent Deal!!

Most helpful customer reviews

5Excellent Product
By Joyce A. Kauffmann
I found this tent to be exactly what I expected. I am 60 years old and have headed west for a major camping adventure that I plan to be on for at least 6 months. Already feel like this tent is perfect for myself and two very large, and very excited, dogs. We are having fun!

2No Floor!!!
By tracyc27
Apparently I didn't do enough research when I bought this tent. I was very excited about the two separate sleeping areas so our kids could be on one side and my hubby and I on the other. That part is great HOWEVER the middle vestibule doesn't have a floor so critters (and rain!) can get it. Luckily we set it up at home before going camping so we were prepared with a 20 ft tarp (fits just right) to go under the entire tent. It kept the dirt out but there is still a gap for bugs and RAIN to come right in. We suffered through 3 straight nights of rain and we were dry in the side "pods" but there was significant pooling of water in the middle section. The side pods don't have enough room for all our clothes and bags so they got wet unless they were on a chair. Plus no fly so the rain comes right in when you open the door. Super bummed we don't have a fully enclosed tent.

See all 2 customer reviews...

Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent .
Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent .
Discount Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent
Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent .
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent Reviews.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent for Sale.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent Best Price.
Best Family Camping Tents Kelty Shiro 6 Six Person Tent On Sale.

Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo