#1 Family Camping Tents Top Sale Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent Best Price

barneyl...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2014, 5:42:53 AM7/6/14
to family-ca...@googlegroups.com
Purchase Best Family Camping Tents "Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent" Best Price for you

Are You Finding Best Reviews Of Best Family Camping Tents "Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent" ?.

You are looking for Best Family Camping Tents Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent? We offer quality products Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent. We strive to offer quality Best Family Camping Tents Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent, leaving you satisfied. Please change comparing prices before buying so that you will draw your quality products and cheap...

Best Family Camping Tents "Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent" 7.9 out of 10. based on 276 ratings

Check Price Update View More Detail

Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent Detail & Feature

    Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent: Description

      Big River Outdoors 6-Person Lake Creek Tent. This roomy Tent is designed to let the whole family stretch out without bumping elbows! If your family has a member (or members) whose idea of roughing it is staying at a non-luxo motel, at least they won't be grousing or complaining in the Big River Lake Creek! Dimensions: 9 x 6 x 7'; Double skin for extra protection from the elements; Side windows provide fine ventilation; Front canopy entrance; Seam-taped for strength and durability; Stakes and carry bag included. All the kids will behave... order yours today! Big River Outdoors 6-Person Lake Creek Tent

    In case you have planning to buy it inside a lower price ? you need to to check the customer reviews & rates from several merchants. You will be glad to view how convenient this item could be, and you will feel good realizing that this Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent is amongst the best selling item on today.

    Check Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent Best Price!!

    Most helpful customer reviews

    5good tent and easy to set up
    By Pam
    I purchased this tent from another retailer but wanted to post a review anyway since I purchase almost everything on Amazon. The set up and take down is a snap and the front room is wonderful to change in and store extra gear that otherwise takes up room inside. This outside room is much larger than I thought. I had help setting it up but could probably do it on my own. The poles don't cross over the tent, they all connect at the top. I will be buying a stuff bag as I was not able to get it back into it's little bag. I purchased this tent for Memorial Day as we usually have snow and rain. This year was the exception and it was beautiful but after setting it up and looking it over, I believe it will do well in inclement weather. My only negative statement would be the sleeping size. I don't see 6 people in this tent. We had 2 full size cots and there was not much room left so I would say 4 average size people in sleeping bags or 2 people on smaller cots. We stored all our gear in the outside room which worked just fine but 6 people would be very cozy.

    See all 1 customer reviews...

    Best Buy Best Family Camping Tents Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent .
    Best PriceBest Family Camping Tents Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent .
    Discount Best Family Camping Tents Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent
    Cheap Best Family Camping Tents Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent .
    Best Family Camping Tents Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent Reviews.
    Best Family Camping Tents Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent for Sale.
    Best Family Camping Tents Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent Best Price.
    Best Family Camping Tents Big River Outdoors 6 Person Lake Creek Tent On Sale.

    Google Wikipedia Facebook Yahoo