Judging Others - Pt 1 (file this under "irony")

martin

Sep 7, 2019, 3:08:20 PM9/7/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
It's after 3pm, and the service is still having technical difficulties, and hasn't started yet.
Maybe Ron should get the clue...

here is the live feed link

martin

Sep 7, 2019, 4:30:45 PM9/7/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

rterlecki17

Sep 7, 2019, 6:29:33 PM9/7/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ron the asshole called mom this week and told her , that he didn’t think mom should go to feast this year he was afraid she would fall so my sister text him and said God says you must assemble in front of him a to encourage her to go with my sister she would take care of mom , I haven’t heard answer yet

Mike (DDTFA)

Sep 7, 2019, 6:37:09 PM9/7/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Is your sister's notion that your mother would accompany your sister to your sister's feast site?  I suspect that Ron would prefer that your mother listen to Ron over the Internet.

My aging parents don't travel to the feast anymore, they listen to one of the CoGs on the Internet (fortunately not Ron).

Mike (DDTFA)

Sep 7, 2019, 6:38:30 PM9/7/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
I sampled the sermon.  Seems that Ron has started writing his 4th book.  Needs to stir up another batch of Flavor Aid to keep his followers.

martin

Sep 7, 2019, 8:32:50 PM9/7/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Is he going to correct all the errors of his previous books?

William Cutting

Sep 8, 2019, 11:53:32 AM9/8/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
But beyond these, my son, be warned: There is no end to the making of many books, and much study wearies the body. When all has been heard, the conclusion of the matter is this: Fear God and keep His commandments, because this is the whole duty of man.…

Ronald Weinland is a man of sin ....

William Cutting

Sep 8, 2019, 3:24:07 PM9/8/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Instead of writing another book , why don't you write a letter of apology to everyone who was ever a part of your church .

Explain to them that you are going to stop preaching , Like you said you would so many years ago .

If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die. None of his sins that he has committed shall be mentioned to him: he has done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he has committed, he shall die for it.

martin

Sep 14, 2019, 3:19:15 PM9/14/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Part 2

I spotted a little bit, and heard a priceless gem from Ronald the hypocrite Weinland...

Ron mentions how Christ prayed to God to forgive them for they know not what they do.

This from the guy who wanted people to drop dead, because they mocked him.

PRICELESS!

Mike (DDTFA)

Sep 14, 2019, 3:56:10 PM9/14/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
people can become very controlling, in very deceitful ways

martin

Sep 22, 2019, 2:43:16 PM9/22/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Dean

Sep 23, 2019, 1:16:10 AM9/23/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Awesome!!!

Dean

Sep 23, 2019, 1:24:56 AM9/23/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Sorry Ron, but you and the Gossip Queen(TM) cannot be the two witnesses because our blue-tasseled buddy Zerubbabel says so.

martin

Sep 23, 2019, 6:09:46 PM9/23/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Z is priceless. He needs to be committed to an asylum.

martin

Sep 23, 2019, 6:11:29 PM9/23/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald the thief Weinland, went from being the one to judge and correct the nations....

Now preaches "we shouldn't judge".

AMAZING!

I'd say that going to jail humbled him, but no, it didn't help.

martin

Sep 23, 2019, 6:17:32 PM9/23/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Back to Z....

Z says that he and Christ are the Two Witnesses.
Notice verse 14, these Two, *stand by the Lord*.
How can Christ as one of the TW's, stand by Himself???
No, Z's theory is nonsense.

Zec 4:14  Then said he, These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.

Mike (DDTFA)

Sep 23, 2019, 6:25:53 PM9/23/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Most of Zerrubabel's YouTube videos get a couple of dozen views.  Does that qualify as witnessing?  Can't God find a YouTuber with more subscribers to be his Witness?

At least Ron had a chance to speak to a few hundred people 10 years ago at IdeaCity.

martin

Sep 23, 2019, 7:30:59 PM9/23/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
I don't see him breathing fire, turning rivers to blood, performing miracles.

The guy impregnated his daughter. He should be put in a "home" somewhere.

Does anybody know if the kid was a boy or a girl?

Mike (DDTFA)

Sep 23, 2019, 7:38:29 PM9/23/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Actually his step daughter who was an adult at the time.  Still creepy even if not illegal.

I haven't seen any announcement that the prophesied child has been born.  Perhaps it happened and I just didn't pick the right video to sample in all his drivel.

martin

Sep 24, 2019, 12:23:31 PM9/24/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Let's looks at Z's statement...that Christ is one of the TW's.

Rev. 11 is a paraphrase of Zech 4.

Look at this verse, Christ is speaking, He says "I" will give to MY TW's.
If Christ is one of the TW's, then He is very confused.
Or maybe it is Z that is confused.

Rev 11:3  And I will give power unto my two witnesses,

martin

Sep 24, 2019, 12:26:22 PM9/24/19
to false-prophet-...@googlegroups.com
Z compares his abysmal failures and failed prophecies with the sufferings of Christ.

This is why it will take angels to take care of this kind of "mess". The "reapers" (angels) will gather all the false prophets around the world, since they will refuse to shut up, and take them to their rewards.

Mat_13:30  Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
Mat_13:39  The enemy that sowed them is the devil; the harvest is the end of the world; and the reapers are the angels.

martin

Sep 28, 2019, 3:40:34 PM9/28/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

martin

Sep 28, 2019, 5:04:52 PM9/28/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Dean

Sep 28, 2019, 5:11:13 PM9/28/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
I wonder if Ron will pay a visit to Disneyworld while he's in the neighborhood.

Dean

Sep 29, 2019, 10:44:42 PM9/29/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

rterlecki17

Sep 30, 2019, 2:29:41 PM9/30/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ron made me loose all faith in God if people like this can militate people’s life and steal their money and faith than anyone can !

Dean

Oct 1, 2019, 12:51:39 AM10/1/19
to false-prophet-...@googlegroups.com
Don't lose hope Randy; Ron is just one boob out of many, his day will come.

Enough is Enough

Oct 1, 2019, 9:10:50 AM10/1/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Randy,

That was an interesting word, militate, that you used to describe humbug weinland's influence over what is left of his cult.

Well, I see it this way, humbug weinland can no longer claim to be God's only prophet anymore because of all of his failures. Also, the phony bastard knows that once he tries to claim that title again there will be a reaction from this group. something he cannot afford to do.

The other opinion is this, humbug weinland has no heir to his cult, it will die with him.  So this phony bastard will continue to play his game until he is either dead or disable.

No need to worry it will all come an end.

martin

Oct 2, 2019, 11:25:40 AM10/2/19
to false-prophet-...@googlegroups.com
EiE "So this phony bastard will continue to play his game until he is either dead or disable."

Unfortunately this is the case. This is why the OT prescribed the death penalty for false prophets.

They won't shut up. The only way to shut them up is for angels to bury them six feet under.

So God will send angels to perform this duty, before the Kingdom is set up on the earth.

Mat_13:30  ...Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

martin

Oct 2, 2019, 11:29:06 AM10/2/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
NOTICE!
The enemy that sowed them is the devil

Maybe Ronald the thief Weinland should read that, and see how he was sowed by the devil.

Ron preaches so many heresies.....it's too bad that PKGers can't recognize that.

martin

Oct 2, 2019, 11:32:43 AM10/2/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

views.jpg

martin

Oct 3, 2019, 10:58:54 AM10/3/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Another 666 view count

T20192.jpg

rterlecki17

Oct 3, 2019, 12:44:56 PM10/3/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Hey looks like a child molester

martin

Oct 3, 2019, 8:27:47 PM10/3/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald Weinland has been mentioning a lot about how blessed that PKGers are for the truths they know...

Then proceeds to change them......

AMAZING!

martin

Oct 3, 2019, 8:34:30 PM10/3/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Enough is Enough

Oct 4, 2019, 11:18:55 AM10/4/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Actually, Martin, the ones who left the lying thief weinland are the "blessed" ones!!!!!
The "UNBLESSED" ones are those who remain with humbug weinland!!

I do count my blessing especially the one that opened my eyes to that lying bastard weinland.

martin

Oct 4, 2019, 7:09:20 PM10/4/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Z is quite insane in his delusion...

It's very sad to see....

He mentioned holding a sheep's heart or something  and the thing is dripping with blood or some nonsense.

I guess he sacrificed a sheep for Passover or something similar.

martin

Oct 4, 2019, 7:13:40 PM10/4/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
At 3mins:20sec, he discusses removing a lambs heart....

Mike (DDTFA)

Oct 4, 2019, 7:16:50 PM10/4/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
In the video description:
"Video #1,335, no-brainer series #34".

martin

Oct 4, 2019, 9:19:27 PM10/4/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Why on earth is he keeping the OT version of Passover.....the guy is clueless.

martin

Oct 5, 2019, 2:22:56 PM10/5/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Part 5

Since Ronald Weinland never judged the world, nor corrected the world, this sermon series is sort of a back handed way of praising him for not doing it....you see, "it's wrong to judge the world!".

martin

Oct 5, 2019, 6:02:29 PM10/5/19
to false-prophet-...@googlegroups.com

martin

Oct 5, 2019, 6:45:48 PM10/5/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Z is trapped in his own delusion....it's tragic....

I don't understand why he kept or is still keeping (?) the Passover the OT way, it was abolished.

The "number soup" he ladles out is dazzling to behold.....Ron is a number-phile, it didn't do him any good.

Z is ten times worse than Ron, which is hard to believe since Ronald Weiland is an outright false prophet.

martin

Oct 10, 2019, 6:07:59 PM10/10/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Poor deluded Wayne.....is giving the sermon for this weekend...(pre-recorded).

When the ship goes down, Ron will be more than happy to drag Wayne down with him, into the "ditch".