Plague Strikes Down on the Spokesman Witness

Mike (DDTFA)

Nov 7, 2020, 4:05:58 PM11/7/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
In today's sermon Weinland discussed that he tested positive for CoViD-19 which is why Wayne gave the sermon last weekend.  Currently not displaying any symptoms.

martin

Nov 7, 2020, 4:37:49 PM11/7/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Upcoming trips by him were cancelled. I don't know if they are permanently cancelled or not.
Of course, this is another proof that Ron is not what he said he is or was or ever will be.
At one point in the past, Ron said he was NOT a prophet, then sort of reneged on that, and eventually reclaimed the title of prophet.
He hoped people would develop amnesia and forget his statements about not being a prophet.
Most did....I do wonder what they think now.......

martin

Nov 7, 2020, 7:46:56 PM11/7/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Anybody have any insider info? What do they think about this?

martin

Nov 28, 2020, 3:32:55 PM11/28/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Pursuing A Heart Like David's - Pt 5

What has this to do with end time prophecy?
The answer is nothing. Ron is trying to distract his followers with pithy sermons.
He seems to be succeeding.

Dean

Dec 5, 2020, 7:19:47 PM12/5/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
From Basement Studios in Union, KY it's Fraud's own end-time profit Ron (The Con) Sweinland!

martin

Dec 5, 2020, 8:38:43 PM12/5/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ron & Laura Weinland continue to visit God’s churches in the various areas of the world where His people are scattered.
Until God struck him with jail time, and then with heart attacks....and for good measure struck him with Covid.

Where is this mentioned in Rev 11?

martin

Dec 5, 2020, 8:39:55 PM12/5/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
I do wonder if he will travel anytime soon? Or if he does, will his followers risk getting Covid to see him?

Dean

Dec 19, 2020, 3:54:06 PM12/19/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
More awesomeness...

Maybe Santa will bring the Gossip Queen something from Victoria's Secret.

martin

Dec 19, 2020, 4:29:36 PM12/19/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Why isn't he breathing fire somewhere?

I think I know!

It's because he's a swindler, a snake oil salesman, a false prophet!

martin

Dec 27, 2020, 10:53:19 AM12/27/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
I missed false prophet Ron's last batch of lies, I assume it was part 50 of some long winded sermons series.

Mike (DDTFA)

Dec 27, 2020, 11:00:03 AM12/27/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Dean

Jan 2, 2021, 3:02:04 PM1/2/21
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
New Year- New Lies!

Dean

Jan 9, 2021, 4:09:08 PM1/9/21
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Today's Awesomeness!

Dean

Jan 12, 2021, 1:17:52 PM1/12/21
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

martin

Feb 20, 2021, 4:41:25 PM2/20/21
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
From Ron the false Weinland's itinerary, they are traveling alone, in the past they would be accompanied often by somebody...now, not so much.
Any inside info about the current state of affairs? I haven't seen Johnny be good, give a sermon lately, or Wayne give one....
(unless I missed it)