Be Prepared – Be Ready (for new lies from Ron)

martin

Dec 13, 2019, 4:18:13 PM12/13/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald Weinland's latest pack of lies......

Things may happen soon, according to Ron.

Well, that might be, but it would have nothing to do with Ronald the thief Weinland.

martin

Dec 13, 2019, 5:33:47 PM12/13/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Imagine Moses, going up to Pharaoh,  and saying "Things may happen soon".

Pharaoh and whole court would have laughed him right out the door.

This is not how a true prophet operates. A true prophet tells you what's going to happen, and when, and to who. But with Ron, it's "something may happen soon". That's his version of a "true" prophet (truly false that is).

Dean

Dec 13, 2019, 5:52:48 PM12/13/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Coming Soon- WWIII! Or maybe not.

martin

Dec 13, 2019, 8:11:40 PM12/13/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
How long would the weather man / woman be employed, if all they said was "We'll have weather tomorrow"?

They would be fired 5 minutes later.

Here you have Ron, the liar and tax thief, saying "Something will happen soon".

AMAZING!

William Cutting

Dec 14, 2019, 9:54:16 AM12/14/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ron believed he was right about prophecy in the two books , Prophesied End Time & 2008 GFW , that is it .

Not only was Ron wrong about everything he wrote in these two books but at the end of his false prophecy he was on his way to Prison .

The $Prophesy Against the Nations Book$ was never for the Nations , it was for Ronland population 200 , if that ?

Ron knew he was going to prison and needed to write a book for his slaves , you see they needed some moldy Polluted bread and some muddy water to drink while Ron was in school for three years . That book was filled with so many outrageous lying signs and wonders bringing all of his false prophecy together over a span of 25 years . Not only that ! But there was an extra special period of time at the end of this false prophecy , almost like the day of the lord after his 2012 failure
Remember the year after when he went to jail he said it was the day of the Lord ? Yeah that didn't happen , what did happen is pkg believed a lie and continued to pay Ron's bills. Now , back to this extra special time after his seven periods of 1260 . I've posted it enough so I hope people understand what he does . , after the last period of 1260 where he and his soul mate have finished putting plagues on the nations there was to be a 50 day period of when God pours out the plagues of revelation , this was to end with the return of Christ again on his Pentecost which is on the Jewish calendar and the roman calendar ( you know the calendar made by the people who denied Christ and killed him ) but wait stay with me now because here is where it gets really good !

After all that absolute Blasphemy and Insanity , Ron says we have new truth , the plagues of revelation do not happen before the return of Christ and by the way Babylon is not destroyed either at the return of Christ . Did you catch it ? Did you see what he just did there ? Because his prophecy was false in his last book and the plagues were not poured out in the way Ron said they would be , now he must write Another book of lies saying its been revealed by God that the plagues and Babylons destruction are for another time after the 1000 years.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=o-k8MYGzMec&list=PLU0GFbkWX0lldOI6SzxXUWDUmPUVfXsEE&index=27&t=0s

Madly changing everything , False Prophet . Proverbs 18:7 A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.

Ron has destroyed himself and others by his mouth . He says it is truth from God that the plagues happen later because they did not happen in his last false prophecy that was supposed to be from God .
Shockingly unacceptable !

The final witness of Ronald Weinland is this : he is one of the most evil people I have ever seen in my life , he makes a mockery of God . He is a smug , Blaspheming hypocrite . The plagues of revelation are on him , he will not see it coming in the end . Ron is a man of sin and will be told by Jesus Christ , " I never Knew you" . It was proved that Money is Ron's true God , he has shown that by his works

Titus 1:16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good.

Phillippians 3:19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

martin

Dec 15, 2019, 9:34:06 PM12/15/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Here is Ron's slim pickings itinerary....

December 21 Eindhoven, Netherlands – Ron & Laura Weinland

January 25 Rancho Cucamonga, CA – Ron & Laura Weinland

February 1 Phoenix, AZ – Ron & Laura Weinland

Is he low on funds? I wonder....

I don't understand why Ron feels a need to visit all these place, I do not think the audience in the places he visits are large...perhaps 20 people on average, maybe. The cost adds up, and is squandering money.

Yeah, I know, he likes to eat some good steak at a good hotel.....but he could save a lot of money and stay home. More money in the bank.

Dean

Dec 15, 2019, 11:59:37 PM12/15/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
"Yeah, I know, he likes to eat some good steak at a good hotel.....but he could save a lot of money and stay home. "

Galivanting all around Europe for Christmas vacation on the tithe payer's dime is one of life's greatest pleasures for Ron! Eat, drink and be merry, or something like that...

William Cutting

Dec 16, 2019, 9:01:02 AM12/16/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
It is nice to take a trip out to Cali and AZ during the coldest part of winter . Nevada is right in the middle so I would not be surprised at all if there is an unscheduled stop in Vegas to play a few hands , do some shopping , get a few good nights in a swank hotel , maybe see a show ? It is stressful to lie to everyone around you and yourself , a good massage takes the edge off.

William Cutting

Dec 17, 2019, 8:51:05 AM12/17/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Going by Ron's Tradition ,two days ago ( Sunday) December 15th 2019 + 1260 = May 28th 2023 Ron's Penteco$t

Did Ronald mention anything about this in his "Be Prepared - Be Ready BS ?

If not , PKG might have to be prepared for Another extraordinary 4 1/2 years ?
https://www.cog-pkg.org/publications/articles/extraordinary-4-half-years.pdf

Ready or not

William Cutting

Dec 17, 2019, 9:27:14 AM12/17/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Here is the reason False Prophet Ronald Weinland Needs to write another book for his Slaves

Prophesy Against the Nations - Chapter 7
"The inclusion of two more periods of 1,260 days that were added beyond the Pentecost of 2012 give a total of 2,520 more days for the countdown to Christ’s coming. However, from the 27th of May 2012 (counting that day) to Pentecost on the 9th of June 2019, there is a total of 2,570 days. This number contains an *additional 50 days* that remain beyond these two final prophetic periods.

That 50-day period has already been mentioned. *It is the time when God begins to pour out the Seven Last Plagues* , which will lead to Christ coming to a world that has been humbled and ready to listen to him. As it has been stated, the day when his coming will be manifested in the atmosphere above the earth is the 21st of April 2019.

Two Great Signs
The countdown for Christ’s coming, beginning from the Apostasy to 2019, covers a period of nearly twenty-four and one-half years.
The first sign concerned the Apostasy, which served as a sign for the beginning of the countdown to Christ’s return.
The second and last sign God gave to His Church was a revelation of God’s two end-time witnesses and the work they would fulfill that would lead up to the end of the countdown to Christ’s return.
the Church did not know that their work would actually cover three of these prophetic end-time periods of 1,260 days and not just one.

Only after about three weeks had passed did I then begin to write this last section that is entitled, “Two Great Signs.” My wife, who is the other end-time witness, was also reading the book and giving me feedback. After reading the book up to this point, she told me that I needed to read a specific verse in Revelation that she believed this book was fulfilling. " False Prophets Ron & Laura Weinland

Matthew 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Ron's signs and wonders did not happen , now he has to madly change everything , write another book of lies and say the plagues did not happen because God revealed they happen after the 1000 years .

17Woe to the idol shepherd that https://biblehub.com/hebrew/5800.htm the flock! the sword shall be on his arm, and on his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

William Cutting

Dec 19, 2019, 8:57:15 AM12/19/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

"So let’s pick this up. Be Prepared—Be Ready. So I want to read a couple of articles just this week and make some comments about them because as I said, I am sobered because, you see, I know that we need to be on guard. Perhaps we’re going to go into, and perhaps we’ve entered into a period that’s going to lead to 2023, I don’t know, but I do know that it can still possibly happen in this year. We just have to be on guard because there are things that God hasn’t fully revealed yet. " False Prophet Ronald Weinland 12/14/19

Perhaps .

William Cutting

Dec 19, 2019, 9:40:41 AM12/19/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Perhaps False Prophet Ronald Weinland and his slaves just entered in to a new time of BS ? they dont know it yet but that is the new plan , I mean "truth" .
Actually it's his Last False Prophecy .

Ron is mixing the cement , has to warm pkg up to the idea first . In two or three months he can pour it into their head that something already started in December .

And Ronald continues to keep them on the hook for 2020 . So pathetic !

Outside is the sword; inside are plague and famine.

Enough is Enough

Dec 19, 2019, 10:58:37 AM12/19/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
William,

Just to let you know. The unfortunate slaves of cult master weinland are showing signs of confusion and stress.

I am of the opinion that the slaves will eventually wake up and leave. The endless lying and babbling is getting old for some of them. What puts them in an awkward position is that they have nothing that is of any value to offer. How do you defend an individual that is constantly moving the goalposts? You can't!!

Humbug weinland is so so easy to challenge that it is hilarious!! I know FNM remembers how the humbug was going to go out in the public and radio interviews to warn the people to repent and follow him!!!  Well, it never happen!!

Oops, I do remember a couple of radio interviews and "city something" when he had his butt handed to him and guess what? The public appearances ended.  I wonder why? Could it be a bruised ego and/or cowardliness?

Please keep the information coming, because, I can't stomach weinland's babel and I have no desire to hear his words or even to look at him without regurgitating!!!

Mike (DDTFA)

Dec 19, 2019, 11:28:52 AM12/19/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
EIE, that was IdeaCity sometime in the spring of 2009.  I doubt the number of people he persuaded was greater than zero.

You may also be referring to a point about 8 years ago when Ron was too cowardly to go back and face a talk show host who had interviewed him before.  Ron turned down an opportunity to broadcast on clear-channel WLS in Chicago to witness to the nation.

martin

Dec 19, 2019, 1:32:06 PM12/19/19
to false-prophet-...@googlegroups.com
What kind of wishy washy horse baloney prophet is this?
Perhaps? Maybe? Might? I'm sure? I'm certain? It may?

The guy is tossed about like a leaf in the wind....

If anybody has any more insider reactions of late, I would love to hear about them!

AMAZING!

William Cutting

Dec 19, 2019, 11:25:39 PM12/19/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
EIE , the end of Weinland is coming , but what will happen to those that put faith in him ?

Enough is Enough

Dec 20, 2019, 7:38:45 AM12/20/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

William,

Once the visceral disgust set in they will have no problem walking away from humbug weinland and that will be it.

Now, to answer your question, "what will happen to those that put faith in him".

The answer is simple, they will seek out the ones they once knew in weinland''s cult and take their advise from them. It is understood that they will share the same experience and will have fertile ground to make decisions. I will be candid here, I know that day is coming and I will make myself available to them and let them know it is the best decision they made and to "learn" from the experience. The lesson is simple, never never never put your faith in these phony one man shows!!!!

For some, it will be trying because of the social bonds, but, they will soon realize that the friends, family, and spouses they rejected will welcome them back with open arms and will be there for them through the healing process. The most difficult part of the healing they will face is the fact that they allowed themselves to be deceived by a lying thief.

I can attest to this, as others, the anger towards oneself will last for awhile and the disgust toward weinland will run deep. At times, it is difficult to face yourself and knowing that you betrayed yourself because of a silver tongue devil (weinland). That type of inward anger is a difficult one, however, it will pass.

In summary, they will survive and hopefully will be all the wiser when it comes to these liar who prey on whoever they can.

William Cutting

Dec 20, 2019, 9:38:03 AM12/20/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ron writes a book , turns out to be false , he writes another book it turns out to be false , he writes another book ....

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. Sad ,because it's all written down and he still promotes the books on his site .

Look at all the quotes , look at the signs and wonders he wrote down , I post them all the time . They know what he wrote did not happen at all, so what's the problem with these people ?

and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
For this reason God will send upon them a deluding influence so that they will believe what is false, in order that they all may be judged who did not believe the truth, but took pleasure in wickedness.

I don't think they Love the Truth . They believe the Lie over and over again . I wish I could be positive about the situation , I hope people get their family back of course but damage is done .
Deuteronomy 28: The LORD will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

William Cutting

Dec 20, 2019, 9:48:27 AM12/20/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ron is an Abomination that causes desolation of God's spirit .

William Cutting

Dec 20, 2019, 10:51:35 AM12/20/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
The amazing truth is , Ronald Weinland became the thing he pointed the finger at .

EIE , I'm not saying all is lost . Just some things need to be recognized for what they are . "then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains."
Right now the ship is slowly turning on its side , Ron is handing out sleeping pills and playing the violin . He is leading them to a disastrous end that they cannot imagine .
It will be as though a man fled from a lion only to meet a bear, as though he entered his house and rested his hand on the wall only to have a snake bite him.

Fooled No More

Dec 21, 2019, 4:36:42 PM12/21/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
EIE, I remember very distinctly Ron's foray into IdeaCity and the sermon that followed afterwards. He was rather annoyed at the reception he got and a particular 'actor' really got under his skin to the point that he wrote a rather sharp letter to the head of that show.

I would welcome back any that want to contact me with open arms! I'd sure have MUCH to tell them and I truly hope 2020 will be the year that many of them will make the break and leave Ron and Laura's lies far, far behind.

Yes, the social bonds are very strong with those that are a part of PKG. It was nothing to have people over my house quite a few times to listen to sermons over the 'net, and then either have a pot luck dinner, or we'd order out or step out to a restaurant somewhere. Seven years is quite a bit of time to get to know folks. You learn a lot about folks in that amount of time, but there came a point where I could no longer tolerate what I was seeing and what my 'inner voice' was telling me.

So yes.........that will be the hardest thing for many who are still there and the longer one hangs around, the tougher it will be to leave. Lies are not what one should be want told to oneself though. Either something is true or it isn't. NOTHING Ron had predicted has come true in all the years (over 10 now) that I've been seeing him on the scene.

Thank God I got away from that nonsense and haven't looked back!

martin

Dec 22, 2019, 1:57:18 PM12/22/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ron's trip to Idea City was an embarrassment.

martin

Dec 24, 2019, 12:10:59 PM12/24/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
I think Ronald Weinland said he should have breathed fire on the guy that offended him.....(?)

No, Ron sent a threatening letter instead......

LOL

Dean

Dec 27, 2019, 10:39:49 AM12/27/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

martin

Dec 27, 2019, 8:15:28 PM12/27/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Amazing!

martin

Dec 27, 2019, 9:44:20 PM12/27/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Where is this crook now? Is he vacationing in the Netherlands on tithe payers money?

rwfalseprofit

Dec 28, 2019, 9:42:07 AM12/28/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
would someone please rid us of this annoying irritating evil priest?

Dean

Jan 10, 2020, 7:07:33 PM1/10/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

martin

Jan 12, 2020, 3:19:27 PM1/12/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
What's funny, in Ron's latest sermon, he gets cut off, maybe somebody pressed the wrong button?

I think God is trying to tell Ron something.

martin

Jan 15, 2020, 12:49:09 PM1/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Some gold nuggets from Ronald Weinland

But in addition to what the Seven Thunders of the Sixth Seal are about, there is one other thing revealed between the events of the Sixth Trumpet and the beginning of the fulfillment of the Seventh Trumpet. It is about God’s two end-time witnesses. God’s Church believes it knows who those two witnesses are and some of the work that they do. Their revelation to the world is in God’s hands and in God’s timing. All that they are to fulfill and how they do so is not fully known—not even to God’s own Church.

Basically this is Ron's way of saying, he doesn't know what the hell he's doing.

martin

Jan 15, 2020, 4:40:09 PM1/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Rev. 11, give the Two Witnesses their job description and what they are to do.

That Ronald Weinland claims "we" do not know what they are to do, is horse manure.

Not only does Rev. 11 give a job description, it also gives them free reign to do as they please.

That is, in addition to what is listed, they can call down any other plagues they see fit to call down.

So Ron's excuse is nonsense. It's putting the blame on God. Ron is lucky he's not a black splotch on the ground.

Dean

Jan 15, 2020, 9:22:06 PM1/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
"That Ronald Weinland claims "we" do not know what they are to do, is horse manure."

Are you sure it's not horse baloney?

martin

Jan 23, 2020, 1:12:22 PM1/23/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald Weinland's latest boring horse baloney sermon...

Is this the job of the TW's? To give a boring history lesson??? I don't think so.

William Cutting

Jan 23, 2020, 11:23:42 PM1/23/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ron does not know anything about History , he's more of a travel agent .

martin

Feb 2, 2020, 4:17:27 PM2/2/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Does anybody have the link for yesterday's lies?

Mike (DDTFA)

Feb 2, 2020, 4:19:37 PM2/2/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Dean

Feb 3, 2020, 12:45:48 AM2/3/20

On Sunday, February 2, 2020 at 4:17:27 PM UTC-5, martin wrote:
Does anybody have the link for yesterday's lies?

I think you mean yesterday's awesomeness...

Enough is Enough

Feb 4, 2020, 6:59:11 PM2/4/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

they are fasting again!

january failed and february has begun. the failures just keep coming and coming.

martin

Feb 5, 2020, 3:02:23 PM2/5/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald Weinland is the Energizer Bunny of False Prophets...

martin

Feb 6, 2020, 5:44:26 PM2/6/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
It may fizzle out, or it may mushroom into something big....who knows...

I wonder if Ronald Weinland will comment on the coronavirus?

Most likely sourced from eating bats....possibly mice......or other unclean meats.

Dean

Feb 8, 2020, 4:14:07 PM2/8/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
New series, new lies!

martin

Feb 8, 2020, 8:06:03 PM2/8/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ugh......that's the thing with false prophets, they never shut up.

Fooled No More

Feb 9, 2020, 10:07:08 AM2/9/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
EIE, been out of the loop for a number of days. So they DID have a fast! Was it over the Super Bowl Weekend?? I don't know why but he ALWAYS called for that either that weekend or directly before or after.

So predictable!

Enough is Enough

Feb 10, 2020, 8:59:05 AM2/10/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

FNM:

The answer your question is "YES". It was just after.

Also, it looks like february is a bust as well!

William Cutting

Feb 14, 2020, 8:47:12 AM2/14/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
What happened to False Prophet Ron Weinland's Magnum Opus ? Stalled on chapter 5 . Ronald Explains " So mistakes have been made about setting dates regarding the actual year for Christ’s coming. Now the Church, and specifically its leadership, has matured and learned from such mistakes and has actually come to understand much more as a result of this experience." False Prophet Ronald Weinland

This is iRONic in a chapter about "The Seven Trumpets of Revelation" this chapter includes order and timing of such and certain dates are mentioned .

Mistakes = False Prophecy
Deuteronomy 18:20But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. 21And if you say in your heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken? 22When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously: you shall not be afraid of him." Ronald makes the Mistake of thinking any part of his prophecy is true . Ron's entire prophetic outlook is False ! 100% Garbage ! Ron has made the Mistake of Writing yet another book of False Prophecy .

Learned and Matured = doing the same thing and expecting a different result . Ron sells them a false prophecy , they continue to buy it . In Ron's group , False prophecy is true , bitter is sweet , evil Is good etc. In Ron's group they must pay him money so they can continue to be part of "church" . See Acts 8 : 9-21
John 2:16 Luke 3:22 . Ron & Co. Have the Mark of the Beast and the plague that goes with it , See Ezekiel 7:15 Revelation 16 :2 , this is all seen in the fruit .

Church & Leadership = synagogue of Satan rev 3:9 rev 2:9

Come to understand much more as a result of this experience = Not understanding anything having a carnal mind cut off from the spirit of God . The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God. For they are foolishness to him, and he cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned. Consequently all of Ronald's BS is about physical war , rumors of war and never ending false prophecy all seen through the eyes of a carnal minded Idol shepherd *Zechariah 11:17 *. The flock has no idea of the real war(Ephesians 6:12) they have been wounded in and taken captive , famine , plague , Sword , Death .
For the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh but have divine power to destroy strongholds.

Enough is Enough

Feb 14, 2020, 4:16:25 PM2/14/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
What happened to False Prophet Ron Weinland's Magnum Opus ? Stalled  on chapter 5 .   Ronald Explains  " So mistakes have been made about setting dates regarding the actual year for Christ’s coming. Now the Church, and specifically its leadership, has matured and learned from such mistakes and has actually come to understand much more as a result of this experience." False Prophet Ronald Weinland

This is the most outrageous "act of deceit" I have ever seen!!!!!  Both myself and FNM can attest to the fact that liar weinland did in fact claim that God was speaking directly to him and that was made very clear by weinland!! All this was Lies Lies and more Lies!!!

The only thing weinland learned was that "lies" catch up to you and there are consequences!!!!  Loss of credibility and loss of a cash flow THAT is what liar weinland learned!!

Weinland you are a liar and that will not change!  So now all you are going to do is play church to save what is left.

BTW, what happened to january and february this year!? Ooops, february isn't over yet. Doesn't matter it will pass like the rest of your failures.

martin

Feb 14, 2020, 5:55:58 PM2/14/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald the bull******* Weinland.......
"has matured and learned from such mistakes and has actually come to understand much more as a result of this experience"

That has got to be the most priceless thing I've ever heard.

Yeah, Ron learned alright, he learned he could swindle the flock and give any excuse he dreamed up and still get away with it.

William Cutting

Feb 15, 2020, 8:44:14 AM2/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
They are the kind who worm their way into households and captivate weak women weighed down with sins, led on by various impulses, Always Learning and Never Able to come to the knowledge of the Truth.

Fooled No More

Feb 15, 2020, 11:58:56 PM2/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
I can't tell you how many times I've heard Ron say that God "gave him something" as far as prophecy is concerned. This was especially true leading up to 2012 and we all know how that turned out!

And yet, some still remain. In a sane world, most if not all would have left him high and dry by now with not a cent coming in. The term I've been hearing a lot of lately especially with certain events going on in the world is "cognitive dissonance".

That fits PKG'ers to a T as they simply cannot and will not accept that who they're following (and giving money to) is an outright fraud.

martin

Feb 16, 2020, 12:32:52 AM2/16/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald the crook, thief, liar, heretic, tax felon, heathen Weinland is fond of making ambiguous blanket statements.

Like the aforementioned gem :
"and has actually come to understand much more as a result of this experience"

Like what? Does he ever specify what he is talking about? Well no, he's a liar, he needs to breakout the spreadsheet where he manages all the lies and contradictions and horse baloney.

YES HE HAS A 'HORSE BALONEY' SPREADSHEET.

Ya gotta have one to manage all the confusion of lies and contradictions and nonsense.

When the angels come for him, he better have his running shoes on.

Dean

Feb 16, 2020, 12:01:31 PM2/16/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Speaking of horse baloney...

Awesome!

William Cutting

Feb 18, 2020, 8:40:03 AM2/18/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
2/8/20
"Now we’re at a period of kind of bouncing around between 1 and 31⁄2 years, and maybe even 7. But we don’t know. " False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Prophesy Against the Nations
"After the Church had moved beyond 2012, *GOD* finally began to reveal that the countdown for Christ’s coming had been extended by exactly 7 more years, from Pentecost of 2012 to Pentecost of 2019. It was revealed that His purpose for doing so was to create a greater transformation in those who were in His Church so that they would be prepared to accomplish an even greater work in the end-time that remained.
Christ returning in 2019 gave the Church a new focus. *GOD* could now work to create far greater potential for those of the Church that had been scattered after the Apostasy to be saved into the Millennium. This later date also made way for a vastly greater and more complex work to be accomplished whereby a far greater potential could exist to deliver hundreds of millions more people into the Millennium.
This period of additional time revealed another remarkable total number of days that contained even greater meaning. This could be described as an extended deeper meaning to Christ’s coming. This change from 2012 to 2019 added another 2,570 days to the countdown for Christ’s coming. This too is awesomely significant, as this now gave the addition of two more very specific prophetic end-time periods of 1,260 days to that overall count.
Within this extension to Christ’s coming, the first of these two new periods is from May 27, 2012 to November 7, 2015. *GOD* revealed early on that this first additional period of 1,260 days was the 42 months mentioned in Revelation 11 that is about the “measuring of the temple” of God that would occur within that period of time, which is about the final preparation of God’s Church for the final work leading up to Christ’s coming.
This second additional end-time period of 1,260 days runs from the 8th of November 2015 to the 20th of April 2019. This count concludes on the weekly Sabbath that is in the midst of the first Holy Day season of that year, the Feast of Unleavened Bread. This period is now recognized as the time for God’s two witnesses to complete the physical fulfillment of their witness to the world. False Prophet Ronald Weinland

2008 God's Final Witness
It is now with boldness, confidence and great clarity that I give to you what God has given me. I am to announce, through God’s direct revelation, that I am one of those two witnesses. The other witness will be revealed to the world during the time of the great tribulation—within the final three and one-half years of man’s era. During that period of time, we will, together, completely fulfill all that God has given us to witness to this whole earth. Then, at the end, we will die in the streets of Jerusalem; and finally, exactly three and one-half days later, we will be resurrected . The world will see this resurrection via television. Page 16

"God will give His two witnesses great power to accomplish the work He has for them to do. These two (and others who know them) know exactly the day when Jesus Christ will return. These two will know positively when God gives them this power, and from that time they know that exactly three and one-half years remain. Page 21
Lies, Lies and More Lies! Page 27
Do you get tired of lies? Do you recognize how many lies you are constantly being told? We have become desensitized to lying since it has become such a normal part of living. Lying is the outcome of people being right in their own eyes and stubbornly holding to their own viewpoint, regardless of evidence to the contrary." False Prophet Ronald Weinland

William Cutting

Feb 18, 2020, 10:47:25 AM2/18/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
To Build For God, Pt. 1
Ronald Weinland February 8, 2020

"The more people you added to that mix you know what? The more interpretations you get. Unless they’re called by God to bring them into oneness with Him, they don’t have a chance. All they have is the ability to interpret by their own thinking, which is not good. That’s why we have so many different kinds of churches today. That’s what happened to us after the Apostasy. What happened? Without God’s spirit you begin to interpret things by your own interpretation, what you think, how you think God is working with you.
I think of something I saw in a headline, which we still get in the mail from one group, and they’re talking about having 25 years now and looking forward and planning for the next 25. Now, if we had that kind of time I’m not going to have that as a target in my life, I’m not going to have that as a goal in my life. “Oh, I can’t wait until 25 years.” I won’t be around for 25. I feel very confident of that. I will not be here for 25 more years. I know that. These arteries clogged up fast. The last ones clogged up in 10 years. I’m not deceived in thinking they won’t be clogged in another ten. They only have one area to get some arteries out of; out of my one arm, out of my legs, they’re gone. So unless they come up with some new technology I’m toast, unless God has a purpose for keeping them open. God lets us experience and suffer through things in a physical life and learn from that process "

That’s why I made jokes, in some ways, about every car we’ve ever had, Laura and I have had, it’s the last one. We truly felt like this is probably the last one, and it wasn’t. We had quite a few. So it is. But I’m glad I had those goals, those markers.
Then we got down to a period of time where we realized, well, this could be much sooner. Now we’re at a period of kind of bouncing around between 1 and 31⁄2 years, and maybe even 7. But we don’t know." False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Arteries all clogged up, No Blood in the Head ! Look how the whole body of pkg suffers . Ron claims to have one good arm , but I think that's a Lie .
Woe to the idol shepherd that leaves destitute (https://biblehub.com/hebrew/5800.htm) the flock! the sword shall be on his arm, and on his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened

For wherever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together. The eye that mocks at his father, and despises to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.

martin

Feb 21, 2020, 8:33:01 PM2/21/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
What happened to Johnny be good? I don't think we've seen him in a while?

Did he retire to the wings?

martin

Feb 22, 2020, 4:05:26 PM2/22/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Today's batch of lies...

The sermon, seemed to be cut off early...so, when they pray about not having tech issues with the broadcast, God's answer is "no'.

Dean

Feb 28, 2020, 5:16:39 PM2/28/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Dean

Feb 29, 2020, 5:08:45 PM2/29/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Today's lies...

Awesome!

rterlecki17

Mar 7, 2020, 3:58:31 PM3/7/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Da asshole must be hurtin for money , I asked mom before I get your taxes done I need your church contribution she said “” Ron asked her if they didn’t need it they won’t send it out “ I watch every dime she spends but if he is trying to save money like that a stamp is what 50 cents or e-mail it may be Laura’s lazy ass to

Dean

Mar 8, 2020, 1:52:35 PM3/8/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Dean

Mar 9, 2020, 8:45:31 PM3/9/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
New book promotion...

More fear mongering!

martin

Mar 9, 2020, 9:10:47 PM3/9/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Too much information about Ronald Weinland's lying corrupt ways....I don't think this e-book will do well or garner any new members.

REMEMBER: Ron the tax thief, said that 7000 splinter members would drop dead, and 63000 would come running through the door (with fresh tithes).

Didn't happen.

William Cutting

Mar 10, 2020, 7:22:11 PM3/10/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
What an Awesome Cover !

This amazing false prophecy is still online https://www.prophesyagainst.com/chapter7.html

Last sentence of book
"Although the previous book, 2008—God’s Final Witness, was also sent out to most of the nations of the world, and in several languages to those people and their leaders, God’s purpose for this book is that a stronger message be sent out again, one last time." False Prophet Ronald Weinland

God's Purpose ? One Last Time ? wRONg !

William Cutting

Mar 10, 2020, 7:43:08 PM3/10/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Chapter 7 Prophesy Against the Nations
"After the Church had moved beyond 2012, God finally began to reveal that the countdown for Christ’s coming had been extended by exactly 7 more years, from Pentecost of 2012 to Pentecost of 2019." False Prophet Ronald Weinland

God finally began to reveal ? 2019 ? Pentecost ?

Here is what God revealed for those that follow Him
"20But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. 21And if you say in your heart, How shall we know the word which the LORD has not spoken? 22When a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously: you shall not be afraid of him." Deuteronomy 18

Presume to speak a word in my name , which I have not commanded (Shall Die ) follow not , nor come to pass (shall die )

William Cutting

Mar 10, 2020, 8:04:01 PM3/10/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
If we deliberately go on sinning after we have received the knowledge of the truth, no further sacrifice for sins remains"

and that man of sin (Lawlessness) be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God"

Everyone who makes a practice of sinning also practices lawlessness; sin is lawlessness."

The payment for sin is death"

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie"

William Cutting

Mar 10, 2020, 8:13:22 PM3/10/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that makes desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Daniel 12 :11

This countdown ended a long time ago for Ronald , he is set in his way .

Proverbs 6:16-19

martin

Mar 14, 2020, 6:52:21 AM3/14/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

THE HOLY PENIS...

It appears that Z has taken a huge leap into Crazyville.

Dean

Mar 14, 2020, 5:56:58 PM3/14/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Whack-a-doodle doo!!!

Awesome.

Dean

Mar 20, 2020, 12:28:03 PM3/20/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

William Cutting

Mar 20, 2020, 4:31:02 PM3/20/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Will the faithful be meeting at La Quinta this week ? Ron's days are numbered .

Ezekiel 7
13For the seller shall not return to that which is sold, although they were yet alive: for the vision is touching the whole multitude thereof

martin

Mar 21, 2020, 2:40:26 PM3/21/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Z the one with the Holy Penis, states that the corona virus is God's hot indignation.

Ronald the liar Weinland, says it's one of the thunders.

What a world, what a world.......

Ron is giving today's sermon sitting down....I think there is no audience with him.
He mentioned another Church fast.....

martin

Mar 21, 2020, 5:14:08 PM3/21/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald Weinland's latest lies....

martin

Mar 21, 2020, 5:15:59 PM3/21/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
What happened to Johnny be good? Is he still a disciple of Ronald the thief Weinland?

Haven't seen Johnny in a while.....

Fooled No More

Mar 22, 2020, 1:35:53 AM3/22/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Martin, if he finally wised up, he's gone hopefully for good. I liked Johnny and Myrtle.........always seemed like level headed people to me. Why they've stayed as long as they have is a head scratcher for sure.

Enough is Enough

Mar 22, 2020, 8:08:51 AM3/22/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
FNM,

I also hope that Johnny and Myrtle have seen the light about liar weinland.

I know them well and have always tried to understand the connection with weinland. Johnny has seen many walk away from weinland and in full knowledge why they left. I made it clear to Johnny why I walked away from weinland because weinland was a bold face liar and a despicable thief!!

However I do believe, because of this virus, weinland is going to suffer financial loss, not to mention his 401k probably evaporated. So, I wonder, how long will it be before weinland begins to scream for money from what is left of his cult! Now, as to, his stupid statement about this virus being a thunder is a bunch of crap!! Matt 24 states that these things will occur.

My position is that weinland has run his mouth that it would be "him" who would announce these plagues!!  Well, where is the liar!!??  Nowhere to be seen ~ what a joke he is!!!!

martin

Mar 22, 2020, 11:53:37 AM3/22/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald Weinland is indeed laughable...

EVERY plague on Egypt was announced beforehand by Moses....you know, like a true prophet of God would.

With Ron it is ALWAYS after the fact, when something major happens, Ron says it was a thunder.

It's true comedy.

martin

Mar 22, 2020, 3:52:55 PM3/22/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ron's lying blog "They continue to work with those whom God is calling, as well as pursuing the ongoing work of training the Church’s ministry"

WHAT MINISTRY? To have a full time working minister/ministry, Ron would have to pay them, and there's no way that money is leaving his wallet. They can have titles, but that's it.

Ron's book intro/ad "As John was given the Book of Revelation to record while imprisoned by the Roman government on the Isle of Patmos, Ronald Weinland was given to write this third book while falsely imprisoned by the government of the United States for evading the payment of taxes. This third book fulfills a specific prophecy in the Book of Revelation."

Ronald Weinland is a corrupt liar.
ALL the charges against Ronald Weinland were proved by Ron's own corrupt paper trail.

Enough is Enough

Mar 23, 2020, 8:47:57 AM3/23/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Martin,

Liar weinland cannot tell the truth, period!!

There is no ministry ~ there never was!  The liar's cult has NO ministerial training program nor any type of outreach program.  If there were ministers ~ where are they!?

The truth of the matter is this. Yes, they have titles but that is it. The real truth is that they are nothing more than "informers" for the liar. All they do is set up meeting places and tattletale on misbehaving members to the liar.

As to the false imprisonment, that is the most deceptive lie of all!! He was convicted and served prison time for the federal crime of tax evasion. I remember all the lies and deceptive language the liar used to control the damaged control. The membership bought it hook line and sinker including myself.

As a former elder, I will tell you there is NO  ministry!!! If there were, then asked yourself this question, "how come they do not give sermons?" the reason is simple, they are not allowed to speak, why? Because weinland is a paranoid and they (titled members) are not trained in any matter of  pastoral  duties. They are nothing but puppets for the liar!!

It really irk me to know that the liar is a continuing pathological liar and continues to lie and lie and lie to any who will listen to him!!!!

Lies Lies and more Lies!!!!!

Dean

Mar 29, 2020, 1:02:53 PM3/29/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

martin

Mar 29, 2020, 1:06:30 PM3/29/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Thanks for link....

I like how the jackass thinks this is one of his thunders......
Ronald the thief Weinland is clueless about how a true prophet works.

Dean

Apr 4, 2020, 5:57:51 PM4/4/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
The horse baloney continues...

martin

Apr 11, 2020, 3:28:01 PM4/11/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
A brief blip, post by false prophet Z (of the Holy Penis).

"I forgot the punchline again in this video; the 7/24, 4th bottle of wine/ 1/4th part of 16 bottles waypoint plus 217 days is the 3/01, 252nd day, waters of Meribah waypoint of this video. Also, Steamboat #91-5 blew at Yellowstone EXACTLY 16 hours PRIOR to 7:34 a.m. AZ time on this 3/01 waters of Meribah waypoint at 3:34 p.m. at the EXACT time that I started the upload of this 16 bottles of wine, waters of Meribah, 3 measures of leavening video, what are the odds??? It INDEED looks like the 3 measures of leavening that were hidden will have accomplished their work tomorrow!"

Did that make sense?

martin

Apr 11, 2020, 3:29:16 PM4/11/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald Weinland, in today's sermon, is still pushing the "it's one of the Thunders" horse baloney, in regards to the Covid-19 pandemic.

martin

Apr 11, 2020, 3:30:47 PM4/11/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Holy Penis Z, is claiming the Covid-pandemic is God's hot indignation (presumably for not listening to Z)

martin

Apr 14, 2020, 1:14:35 AM4/14/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Johnny be good is back....I guess this guy will follow Ronald Weinland till the end....(sadly it won't be good).

Dean

Apr 15, 2020, 2:00:59 PM4/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Don't forget about Wonka Wayne- he's still onboard the train!

martin

Apr 16, 2020, 10:38:45 AM4/16/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Wayne will follow Ronald Weinland down the river.....it won't be good for him either.

Dean

Apr 18, 2020, 5:13:11 PM4/18/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
More doom and gloom...

martin

Apr 19, 2020, 1:18:24 PM4/19/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
It's funny how Ronald Weinland is discussing Moses, a true prophet, while he himself is utterly a false prophet.

If Ronald Weinland (where every prophecy he spoke failed to come to pass), is not a false prophet, than nobody on earth is a false prophet.

Dean

Apr 24, 2020, 3:18:19 PM4/24/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

martin

Apr 25, 2020, 5:05:09 PM4/25/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
I missed today's lie.....

Dean

Apr 25, 2020, 5:06:24 PM4/25/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

martin

Apr 26, 2020, 1:25:41 PM4/26/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald Weinland, teaching about Christ.....he's clueless.

Here is a verse, I would like to hear a PKGer's explanation of, since Christ was not God (yet), presumably, if you go by the PKGer's conception of the nature of Christ.

(Mat 1:23 KJV)  Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Dean

May 2, 2020, 5:04:46 PM5/2/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
It's horse baloney time...

martin

May 7, 2020, 1:04:05 PM5/7/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald Weinland should be horse whipped.

martin

May 7, 2020, 2:03:46 PM5/7/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Does anybody know about this?

Will hotels and motels be open during FOT?

Actually, in general, are hotels and motels open at this point in time?

Fooled No More

May 8, 2020, 8:42:01 AM5/8/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Martin, that's a good question. I'm here in PA and don't see that many cars around the hotels and motels at all. I can guess they're considered an "essential" business as people still have to travel. But with many people out of work and obviously not traveling as much, I'd have to say they are probably struggling mightily right now.

In fact, I just found out at work overnight that our "good Governor" (Wolf) has decided to extend the "stay at home" rules until June 4th in this area. Of course, this is reaching the breaking point and people are getting angry.

It'll be VERY interesting to see if there will be a FOT gathering this year at all. I'd like to see COG-PKG itself cancelled out and all the money taken over the years given back to those that paid into that fraud. Now wouldn't THAT be something?? :)

martin

May 9, 2020, 5:15:21 PM5/9/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Anybody got today's link?

Mike (DDTFA)

May 9, 2020, 5:18:03 PM5/9/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Dean

May 16, 2020, 5:10:29 PM5/16/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

martin

May 17, 2020, 10:57:17 PM5/17/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
This liar still thinks he's one of the TW's? That's laughable.

But apparently PKGers are clueless and can't figure out if a prophecy is being fulfilled or not being fulfilled.

No fire breathing, no rivers of blood, no drought, no plagues....a big fat zero,

ALL of Ronald Weinland's dating predictions, ALL have failed.
It is loading more messages.