PKG FOT2019

martin

Oct 12, 2019, 11:38:57 AM10/12/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Jeremy is giving a sermon....

Here's the interesting bit, I was scrubbing through the video, and got this gem
Jeremy (1hr2mins) "Christ is coming back, we don't know when".

PRICELESS.

martin

Oct 12, 2019, 11:40:10 AM10/12/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Is Ron trying to groom Jeremy to be his successor....

It will fail. Jeremy's speaking skills are not too engaging.

martin

Oct 12, 2019, 12:36:38 PM10/12/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

martin

Oct 12, 2019, 3:28:16 PM10/12/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
So neither Ron, nor Laura, nor Audra....none of these liars and thieves know when Christ is returning?

Somebody should fire the whole lot of them.

martin

Oct 14, 2019, 7:25:11 PM10/14/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

martin

Oct 19, 2019, 8:01:16 PM10/19/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
The LGD sermons is now up.....from the liar Ronald Weinland.

No new prophetic announcements or predictions this year that I see....just the "basics".