Can You Spot The Heretic?

martin

Oct 8, 2019, 1:34:07 PM10/8/19
to false-prophet-...@googlegroups.com
Ronald Weinland....

1) Forbade or prohibited marriage....
    In NT forbidding people to marry is called a "doctrine of demons"

2) Admitted he was "no prophet", in past, he said a "false prophet"
    False prophets are "tares", tares are sowed into the church by Satan.
    Thus Ron was sowed into his place by the Devil.

3) The only "batting average" for a true prophet is 100%
    Ron has a zero batting average.

4) Ron constantly contradicts himself, sometimes in the space of one or two sentences.
     Ron's mind is scrambled and confused. God is not the author of confusion.

5) Teaches Unitarian heresy, thus Ron is a heretic.

Dean

Oct 8, 2019, 7:20:17 PM10/8/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
...and Ron's got stinky feet, too!

rterlecki17

Oct 10, 2019, 1:25:28 PM10/10/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Da asshole going to see his kids on church dime

martin

Oct 10, 2019, 1:33:43 PM10/10/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Somebody show me in the NT where you can use 1st tithe monies to pay for Fredriks of Hollywood panties?

Because I don't remember that verse.

Dean

Oct 10, 2019, 9:23:57 PM10/10/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
"Somebody show me in the NT where you can use 1st tithe monies to pay for Fredriks of Hollywood panties?

Because I don't remember that verse."

A reading from Acts of the 21st Century Apostles chapter 11:

And I will appoint my two witlesses and they will lie and gossip for N times 1260 days, clothed in a $1500 Nordstrom suit
and sacred undergarments from Victoria's Secret. They are the 'two nincompoops' and the two lampshades, and they stand for
the Fraud of the earth. If anyone tries to mock them, death curses and empty threats will spew from their mouths to the
amusement of their enemies. They have the power to drain the bank accounts of their victims dry.

martin

Oct 11, 2019, 12:07:24 PM10/11/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
The part about draining bank accounts is true.

Fooled No More

Oct 15, 2019, 10:13:40 AM10/15/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Dean, I just got the biggest laugh!! LOL!!

I'm trying to catch up with what's been going on here............I moved recently and am now just getting internet service. Had I still been with the church, this move I can 'bout guarantee would have been impossible as I still would have been handing hard earned cash to the two frauds.

Either which way, the fraud continues in PKG, and what Jeremy said in his sermon was sooooooo true. NO ONE has a clue when Christ will return. Especially the know-nothings that run PKG.

Enough is Enough

Oct 15, 2019, 4:48:51 PM10/15/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
FNM:

Glad you are back.

Soooooooo is Jeremy calling his father a liar!? If this is so, I wonder how the fallen prophets are dealing with this?

Jack

Oct 16, 2019, 1:53:09 AM10/16/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Are the tithes used for the services and amenities at the feast or does everybody make a copayment to attend?

martin

Oct 16, 2019, 1:19:14 PM10/16/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Good question.....a common practice is to use a portion of 2nd tithe to pay for rooms/amenities at the FOT.

martin

Oct 18, 2019, 1:18:48 PM10/18/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
The NT warned of heretics many times....the PKGers didn't pay attention.

The purpose of heretics, is twofold
1) God teaches the truth, then allows a heretic to come into the church to preach lies, God wants to see if they will hold onto the truth.

2) To "inoculate" them against general deceptions.