Another departure....

martin

Oct 30, 2019, 11:49:07 AM10/30/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald the thief Weinland "We had another person this past week who resigned from the Church"

Don't know who.....if it's just a lay member or an elder....nice to hear......

martin

Oct 30, 2019, 12:56:01 PM10/30/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Does anybody know who left? If it was an elder or somebody up in the ranks? Or just a regular lay member?

(either way it's a good thing)

rterlecki17

Oct 31, 2019, 7:58:41 AM10/31/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Get news

Enough is Enough

Oct 31, 2019, 1:24:30 PM10/31/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Well humbug weinland does not mention anything about a lowly member leaving.

Humbug weinland will announce the leaving of someone of important due to the fact that rumors will race through what is left of his cult! It does not necessarily has to be an elder or other title but there are some who are known and popular with the general membership. You have to remember that humbug weinland's policy of  shunning is at play here! The humbug will do everything possible to keep anyone from speaking to this individual!

If the humbug's influence is weak, members will contact this individual and ask why? This is what the humbug fears!!! Because it may lead to further defections from the humbug's cult.

Let's hope for more defections!!!!!!

Fooled No More

Nov 2, 2019, 3:27:06 AM11/2/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Hmmm..........interesting! And yes EIE, he said nothing of my leaving but he did make a big production of sorts when Ralph Dowd decided to no longer drink the Kool-Aid.

So Hooray for whoever it was that left! They'll soon find out that was THE BEST THING they ever could have done!