Listened to the sermon today for shiggles

Doctor Richtofen

Mar 14, 2020, 4:39:14 PM3/14/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
I think this image is appropriate

PKG Meme 1.jpg

Mike (DDTFA)

Mar 14, 2020, 4:46:13 PM3/14/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Is Ron calling the coronavirus one of the thunders?

martin

Mar 14, 2020, 4:47:58 PM3/14/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Enough is Enough

Mar 14, 2020, 5:06:02 PM3/14/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Hey Doc, it is good to see you back ~ yeaaa!

Mike, as far as the liar goes, all you have to do is read Matt 24. Christ stated that these types of health threats would appear "but" it was not the end yet.

I just finished reading about the 1918 influenza that killed over 100 million. This corona virus doesn't even come close to the 1918 flu. Yes, it is a new corona virus and there is a lot of hype about it. I agree, everyone should be aware that it can have the potential to kill many. But, for weinland to capitalize on it is not only foolish but ignorant!

Liar weinland is a joke!! Always trying to re-brand himself not realizing he can't!!

It is nothing but more lies lies and more lies!!

William Cutting

Mar 14, 2020, 9:47:59 PM3/14/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

William Cutting

Mar 14, 2020, 9:50:02 PM3/14/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
No more Euro Trips for Ron :(

martin

Mar 15, 2020, 10:31:25 AM3/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Sounds like he's back in the hospital or is sick.

Mike (DDTFA)

Mar 15, 2020, 10:34:31 AM3/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
He is scheduled to go in for a knee replacement in the next few weeks.  We'll see if the coronavirus situation changes that.

Doctor Richtofen

Mar 15, 2020, 12:13:14 PM3/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

PKG Meme 2.jpg

Mike (DDTFA)

Mar 15, 2020, 12:15:40 PM3/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ron has an almost perfect track record of being wrong, so that one's almost a given.  But while I hope the coronavirus is gone by June, I rather doubt it.

Doctor Richtofen

Mar 15, 2020, 12:21:24 PM3/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
I'm sure there will still be cases in June, but the media and Ron will have moved to greener pastures.

Jack

Mar 15, 2020, 4:05:56 PM3/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
I wonder how he’s going to tolerate a knee replacement. He might just be MIA until he can stand up again. With all the possible complications of surgery combined with the complications a virus sweeping the nation, he probably won’t be making any risky moves. The old Ronald had so much more courage and conviction. It’s a shame, really.

William Cutting

Mar 15, 2020, 8:35:48 PM3/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Weaselly Planning Ahead
3/7/2020
"And not only that, but by the very thing that we feel we’re pressured into, “I can’t meet this bill. I can’t make that bill. I can’t do that, therefore, I can’t tithe,” is the very thing that destroys you. Because God curses you because of that and He will not bless you! That’s what He says. “You are under a curse. I will not bless you!” You tithe, you’ll be blessed. You’ll grow spiritually. You might have a difficult time. You might have a hard time. You might have times where you have to decide, “How am I going to handle this financially?” and you might go through a long trial coming out of that. But if you’re focused on doing it, God will help you through the trial, to get from one end to the other. But if you don’t, He’ll take care of that, too.
I just hate to see—lived this for so long—people who walk to God’s house side by side and counsel blended sweet, learn to love each other because it’s a love that we’re able to have because of God’s spirit, and then those things take place. It hurts. It really does. It hurts. It hurts deep down inside. I hate it.The other night awakened by betrayal. It got in my mind. I started thinking about some things we’re still dealing with that are going to be with us till this ends.

Then some who were in the midst of that and one person in particular. I had to get up. I couldn’t sleep. 3:00, so much in my mind. I thought, “This is too much.” Hideous. Horrible. Horrible feelings and experiences associated with it. You just hurt because of those things, because of those choices.

Anyway, to not live this way of life is a betrayal to the Church, it’s a betrayal to everyone in the Body, it’s a betrayal to God Almighty, and it’s a betrayal to His Son. And why did he get up there and have that nail put through his feet and his hands like that to a pole? To suffer, to be beaten so much that he couldn’t even be recognized by people when he was there, his face, the countenance, the skin ripped off of his body. And you think, man, to betray that? It blows my mind.
I would rather die. I would rather go of hunger than to lie, to cheat, to do those kinds of things. That’s what I would do... I would choose to do that. And if you don’t choose to do that, like we read in Luke 14 here last week where it talks about you must love God over everyone else and your own life also. That’s what that means. What are you willing to suffer and go through?
“Well, my wife...” “My husband...” “...they don’t want me to tithe and we have this... So... It’s just... And we’re... We bought a new house,” “...bought a new car,” “...we’re doing this,” “...we’re doing...” “I can’t do it right now, I just...” Then a year, two years, three years go by. Still the same battle, still the same stupid scenario, because you don’t take a stand to live God’s way of life.
Because everyone you know should know what you stand for and that you’re not going to do anything to betray it. If anyone else thinks you’re going to do otherwise sayonara, auf
wiedersehen, da svidа́nja. I understand some of those expressions don’t mean just “goodbye,” they mean other things, too, I’ve been told. It means “goodbye” but it’s almost like... Well,
anyway, we don’t want to go into the Russian language right now, a Russian lesson. But I know when I use some of those expressions you know what I’m talking about. It’s like “don’t let the screen door hit you in the butt on the way out.” Get out quickly. Just calling it what it is. “How could you say such a thing?” Amazing how dainty we sometimes are, we think we are.
But as I mentioned earlier about certain things, about a relationship with God, I would be so afraid to go against God. If we really believe God, if we really believe what He says, why would we want to go against what He says in the first place? Why would we want to play these stupid little games? And yet people play stupid little games. That just reveals where your heart and mind is in the first place.
So anyone playing stupid little games, please do me a favor and just leave! Just leave! Just throw it all away! Be honest with yourself and with everyone else and just say, “I really don’t want this. I really don’t want to live in the Millennium. I really don’t want to be a part of the Church of God. I have these friends, and so forth, and I don’t have the guts to be able to say, “I’m lying to God and that’s why I’m not coming to services. That’s why I’m kind of stand-offish, because I’ve been lying to God and I’ve been lying to all of you.” So just be honest. Why can’t we just be honest? Say, “I’m a liar. I’m not being faithful. I’m not being true and I really don’t want this. I would rather die before the Millennium.” False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought you to have done, and not to leave the other undone. You blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of EXTORTION and Excess

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, you make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for you are like to white washed sepulchers, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness. Even so you also outwardly appear righteous to men, but within YOU ARE FULL OF HYPOCRISY and INIQUITY.

33You serpents, you generation of vipers, how can you escape the Judgment of Gehenna

William Cutting

Mar 15, 2020, 9:09:39 PM3/15/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Here is the curse on Weinland
Isaiah 3:17
Malachi 2:2
Revelation 13:16
Revelation 16:2

15“Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake and remains clothed, so as not to go naked and be shamefully exposed.”

William Cutting

Mar 16, 2020, 8:01:50 AM3/16/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Malachi 2
8But you are departed out of the way; you have caused many to stumble at the law; you have corrupted the covenant of Levi, said the LORD of hosts. 9Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as you have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.