Question : A "man" arrives on the world scene....performs miracles....

martin

Oct 18, 2019, 1:21:32 PM10/18/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
The man prophesies.....the prophecies come true.

The man performs miracles of all sorts.

Is the man a true prophet or a false prophet? How do you determine what he is?

Plimsol

Oct 19, 2019, 12:52:39 PM10/19/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Reveal to us the answer Martin. Give us your special insight.

We are agog

martin

Oct 24, 2019, 12:46:43 PM10/24/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
The miracles are the icing on the cake, not the proof.

To determine if he is true or false, you have to listen to what he teaches.

For example, if he teaches the law is done away with (ie the 10 commandments) then he is false.

William Cutting

Oct 24, 2019, 3:11:06 PM10/24/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Ronald Weinland claims to keep the 10 commandments but he does not . The people that worship him do not understand this , they are deceived .

A "man" arrives on the world scene ? Are you getting this idea from the bible or from a teaching of man ?

"Performs miracles" are you talking about Revelation Chapter 13 ? 11Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth. It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon."

14Because of the signs (https://biblehub.com/greek/4592.htm) it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived the inhabitants of the earth."

The question is , would you know the signs or would you be deceived by them ?

William Cutting

Oct 24, 2019, 10:09:03 PM10/24/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
You shall not make to you any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down yourself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And showing mercy to thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.