Another Tenth Anniversary

Mike (DDTFA)

Nov 19, 2022, 4:58:08 PM11/19/22
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
This past week is the 10th anniversary of False Prophet Ronald Weinland's sentencing hearing.  https://fprw.wordpress.com/2012/11/14/time-time-and-half-a-time-redux/

Occasionally I check in on the False Prophet's YouTube channel.  There was no live sermon today, so perhaps he had massive technical difficulties.  Unless Wayne's sermon was for today and they haven't posted last week's sermon.

Looking back through past sermons, I found the one for the 1st day of the FoT.  To my surprise, it was given by a woman introduced by Ron.  I do not recognize her, perhaps someone who was part of PKG would recognize her.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJuFe9_2oH8

So much for women not speaking in church.  Yet another "new truth" justified in  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZhrAk07zGs which I did not watch.  Yada yada bla bla.

Doctor Richtofen

Jan 7, 2023, 12:39:31 PM1/7/23
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
The woman is Beth. She was part of the whole Cincinnati Brat-Pack inner-circle, so I'm not surprised to see that she got the gig. Funny seeing her old and gray now... I guess time gets to everyone.