The Restored Church of God

martin

May 29, 2019, 9:20:47 PM5/29/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Does anybody have any inside information about a question I have about it....

I have not seen David Pack produce any new videos in about a year. I wonder does anybody know if he has been sick or something else? He was doing daily radio broad casts, I think they have stopped as well (at least I don't see them listed anymore online).

Mike (DDTFA)

May 29, 2019, 9:26:25 PM5/29/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

martin

May 29, 2019, 11:03:52 PM5/29/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
There were a bunch of transcripts posted in 2017. Around Sept 2017 they were all taken down....

Around the start of 2018, or somewhere around there, I noticed Dave Pack seemed to "disappear". No new sermons or new videos or new online radio broadcast. I wonder what had happened. I'm guessing that any new videos or sermons are available only towards members.

Mike (DDTFA)

May 29, 2019, 11:13:03 PM5/29/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Dave Pack had made a bunch of false prophecy, but unlike Ron has not figured out how to make a history of false prophecy a plus on his resume'.

Gary Leonard

May 30, 2019, 12:53:40 AM5/30/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Dave Pack had a heart issue, but that has not stopped him from preaching.  What he did do is stop positing his sermon series that is well over 150 sermons now.  Almost every prediction he made over the 3 year time period when he started this series has failed to happen.  He had predicted that 3-4 of the top leaders of the top COG’s would be struck down by God and all of their members would join up with Dave as he prepares for his “jesus” to come back and walk the grounds of his Wadsworth Ohio campus while they prepare for JC’s third coming.  More importantly, they would be coming to him with all of their money.  He is preaching his “all things in common” as a means of getting all of his members to turn over all of their assets to him for his final push.  According to him God owns all money ad as God’s only true prophet, all of the money belongs to him.

All of his children are now out of RCG with his daughter and son-in-law, a  top executive in RCG left a little over a year ago.  As far as I know none of them have any desire to attend a church again.  I am in contact with his daughters husband.

Here are some of the things we posted on the Banned blog:

Mike (DDTFA)

May 30, 2019, 2:06:29 AM5/30/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Following in Herbie's footsteps, I see.  I understand that Herbie was estranged from his family when he died, and so is Clarion Call Dave.

William Cutting

May 30, 2019, 8:38:32 AM5/30/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Same spirit in Pack that is in Weinland . "with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth"

Pack says ministers will die and everyone will follow him , Weinland says the same thing . Pack says he's Elijah , Weinland says he's Elijah . Both have given timelines and both have been proven wrong many times , no repentance at all from them but they continue to extort people with lies .All these guys are cut from the same cord . Idol shepherds that rule over their sheep and are worshipped and looked at as God . The small house and the big house will fall apart and everything these people are taught will not happen the way they think.

martin

May 30, 2019, 11:44:03 AM5/30/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
" a  top executive in RCG left a little over a year ago.  As far as I know none of them have any desire to attend a church aga"

I met him one time at the FOT. It's been so long, I forgot his name......

I do not know if he just stepped down, or left RCG altogether, or joined another group or became an agnostic or atheist???

Mike (DDTFA)

May 30, 2019, 11:45:30 AM5/30/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
"As far as I know none of them have any desire to attend a church again."

Dean

May 30, 2019, 11:30:34 PM5/30/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Jeffrey Ambrose is the 'evangelist' that left RCG a few months back...

I guess it's time for me to make another pilgrimage to the Wadsworth Giant Eagle to see what's going on across the way at the Glorious Campus.

martin

Sep 28, 2019, 5:03:55 PM9/28/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
I do not want to go into too much, but in the #144 sermon series...

Mr Pack discusses some "timing". Which he says is 3 1/2 years down the line.

Is anybody familiar with how this time was determined? Or have that sermon that explains it?