Tenth Anniversary

Mike (DDTFA)

May 21, 2022, 3:26:13 PM5/21/22
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
May 21, 2012 was the widely published prophesy for the return of Christ.   Actually because of time zone differences and the biblical day supposedly starting at sundown in Jerusalem, May 20th was the prophesied date for here and the US and most of the US.

Tuned in to the YouTube feed of today's sermon and listened to the first few minutes.  No mention of this historic date.

Fooled No More

May 27, 2022, 8:25:17 AM5/27/22
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Hi Everyone! Well, it's been quite a while since I posted on here! Hey! Today's the day...............today's the day 10 years ago that Ron had us sitting around staring at the sky waiting for something to "happen", and then when it didn't, the emails were flying fast and furious back and forth, with Ron to later give an "explanation" as to what happened. An explanation that I'm sure was written out months earlier, and I believe as early as the 2011 FOT in Florida in which LGD sermon had many in tears.

Other than that, I've been doing GREAT for these last seven years since I kicked COG to the curb, and it's been simply LIBERATING! No more sending good money after bad, and no more believing in huge tales which had no way of ever coming true in this lifetime.

I hope you are all well..................take care!

Bill

Dean

Jun 1, 2022, 12:09:39 AM6/1/22
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland