All Belongs to God

martin

Dec 28, 2019, 4:29:50 PM12/28/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Did anybody get the link for today's lies?

I got the title, but I missed getting the correct URL....

rwfalseprofit

Dec 28, 2019, 5:32:36 PM12/28/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
the site in Spain that the liar mentioned for the feast in 2020

Annotation 2019-12-28 153137.jpg

rwfalseprofit

Dec 28, 2019, 5:33:28 PM12/28/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

rwfalseprofit

Dec 28, 2019, 5:35:51 PM12/28/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
weeny winey Weinlands

Laura is winey because Ron's (weeny)

martin

Dec 29, 2019, 4:58:53 PM12/29/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
Isn't WWIII supposed to start in January or February?

Why is he discussing a feast site? They won't need it, will they?

Because the world is ending soon....maybe, could be, possibly???????

Dean

Dec 30, 2019, 1:51:01 AM12/30/19
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
As I said earlier...

Coming Soon- WWIII! Or maybe not.

What part of that do you not understand?

martin

Jan 4, 2020, 2:25:25 PM1/4/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

Enough is Enough

Jan 5, 2020, 8:14:57 AM1/5/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland

I have some news for you. The Jan, Feb event is a bust!

The ones I know in weinland's cult are making their reservations for the "fot" of 2020.

well well well so much for the endless parade of lies and wishful hoping!!!!

BRING ON MORE HOPIUM AND MORE DELUSIONS FROM THE LYING THIEF!!!!

lies lies and more lies

Fooled No More

Jan 7, 2020, 2:54:10 AM1/7/20
to False Prophet Ronald Weinland
EIE, you wanna take bets that Weinland will do a fast over Super Bowl weekend?? It never fails!

Enough is Enough

Jan 7, 2020, 2:27:06 PM1/7/20
to false-prophet-...@googlegroups.com

FNM,

I will let you know the moment he calls it!