20% Discount on Elliot’s Digital Educational Products

Elliot Temple

Aug 30, 2021, 2:41:05 PM8/30/21
to FIGG
All my digital educational products are now on sale until the end of September.

Get 20% off with the checkout code: cf2021

You can browse my stuff in two ways. I made a list at https://www.elliottemple.com/store and they're also on the Gumroad website at https://curi.gumroad.com

IIRC, this is only the second time these products have been on sale. I do sales less than once a year.

Gumroad is changing their pricing on Oct 1 by removing the $10 monthly fee but increasing their commission from 3.5% to 5% (plus 30 cents). So I figured I'd encourage people to buy before the rate increase. (Their rate actually depends on your lifetime sales; 5% applies from 10k to 100k.)

---

If you don’t know, the FI email list is obsolete. If you want to discuss, come join us at the CF web forum (you can actually receive posts by email and reply by email if you want):

https://discuss.criticalfallibilism.com

And check out my latest writing (and sign up for free emails) at:

https://criticalfallibilism.com

Elliot Temple
www.elliottemple.com