Preprint submitted, would like to submit FALDO paper for peer review next tuesday (you then get individual approval request mails)

1 view

Jerven Bolleman

Jan 31, 2014, 5:12:59 AM1/31/14
to fa...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Manuscript submitted, revisions are still possible. Will let you know when it is visible.

Regards,
Jerven

Peter Cock

Jan 31, 2014, 5:27:36 PM1/31/14
to Jerven Bolleman, fa...@googlegroups.com
Less than 12 hours later, the preprint manuscript is up:

http://www.biorxiv.org/content/early/2014/01/31/002121

FALDO: A semantic standard for describing the location of nucleotide
and protein feature annotation.
Jerven Bolleman, Christopher J Mungall, Francesco Strozzi, Joachim
Barran,Michel Dumontier, Raoul J P Bonnal, Robert Buels, Robert
Hoendorf, TakatomoFujisawa, Toshiaki Katayama, Peter J A Cock
bioRxivdoi: 10.1101/002121

Note the DOI link isn't yet live: http://dx.doi.org/10.1101/002121

Peter

Joachim Baran

Jan 31, 2014, 5:40:11 PM1/31/14
to Peter Cock, Jerven Bolleman, fa...@googlegroups.com
Okay, but that's not my last name there... Can that be corrected?

Sent from my iPhone

Peter Cock

Jan 31, 2014, 5:57:54 PM1/31/14
to Joachim Baran, Jerven Bolleman, fa...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 10:40 PM, Joachim Baran <joachi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, but that's not my last name there... Can that be corrected?

Ah. It looks correct on GitHub and the PDF, so this was an unfortunate
error in the submission metadata - hopefully Jerven can get it fixed
on Monday.

Are there any other name problems?

Peter

Hilmar Lapp

Jan 31, 2014, 7:08:50 PM1/31/14
to Peter Cock, Joachim Baran, Jerven Bolleman, fa...@googlegroups.com
Rob Hoehndorf's name is misspelled too.

-hilmar

Sent with a tap.

Joachim Baran

Feb 3, 2014, 5:28:46 PM2/3/14
to Hilmar Lapp, Peter Cock, fa...@googlegroups.com, Jerven Bolleman

On February 2, 2014 at 8:46:26 PM, Hilmar Lapp (hl...@drycafe.net) wrote:

Rob Hoehndorf's name is misspelled too.

  Jerven found that one too and is currently working on having the names corrected. He emailed me and Peter already; the list wasn’t CC’d.

Joachim

Joachim Baran

Feb 4, 2014, 10:01:28 AM2/4/14
to Hilmar Lapp, Peter Cock, fa...@googlegroups.com, Jerven Bolleman
The names have been corrected now.

When linking to the paper, it is best to use the DOI link Peter posted: http://dx.doi.org/10.1101/002121

bioRxiv help desk says: the DOI link will always go to the latest version of the pre-print. The direct link that was previously posted is an archived version of the pre-print, which will always appear with the wrong names in place.

Joachim