Oil shortage!

1 view

steve mensch

Jun 8, 2024, 9:46:00 AMJun 8
to FalconRV-List
Who would have thought that oil would be backorder for the Rotax til mid July!  I'm in need of an oil change soon and could order from amazon for $25 per quart but was hoping one of my fellow Rotax flyers might have some stock.

Spruce has it back in stock on their web page July 1 but in speaking to them it is July 20th.

thanks all

Steve

Darryl Hudec

Jun 8, 2024, 11:27:36 AMJun 8
to steve mensch, FalconRV-List
Just curious but, what’s so special about their oil?
Darryl
Sent from my iPhone

--
Visit our website: https://sites.google.com/view/falcon-rv-squadron/home