Aircraft Insurance Option?

1 view

Scott&Trish

Jun 15, 2024, 2:07:37 PMJun 15
to Falcon RV group Squadron
RV Group,
I’ve got an old USAF friend, retired USAF, retired American, who is building a T-51 experimental. (Mustang) He’s starting to think, “Crap…am I gonna finish this thing and be able to get insured?” Sound familiar? Like most of you, he’s healthy with a good head on his shoulders.
At 77, he’s looking for options to get insured, and this is something he’s looking at…
aviatorsdirect.com
You guys probably already know about it, but it looks to be an outfit that’s looking to tap in to us “Mature” pilots who have some age on them, good records, and frankly are not the ones having the accidents.
Thought I’d offer it up.

J Scott Payne
Former RV-8er!

Sent from my iPad