Fwd: Young Eagles at Falcon Field after Boy Scout Camp

Jerry Esquenazi

Jul 11, 2024, 2:51:24 PM (5 days ago) Jul 11
to Falcon RV Squadron
Hello all,

Below is from the scoutmaster of Max’s old troop in PTC.  In the past our group has supported this event and I’m normally the one that organizes and spearheads it.  However, I will be away for an extended period during this time at the end of September.  Is there anyone available and willing to act as POC and organize a Young Eagles rally for the scouts?

Thank you!

Squaz

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ansel James <ansel....@gmail.com>
Date: July 11, 2024 at 7:29:23 AM CDT
To: Jerry Esquenazi <esque...@gmail.com>
Subject: Young Eagles at Falcon Field after Boy Scout Camp

Good morning Jerry,

How are you doing? I hope the summer has been good to you and you have been able to do a lot of GA flying and getting some aerobatics in.
I wanted to let you know that we at Troop 75 will be doing the Aviation Camp again this year during the weekend of September 28th and 29th here at Falcon Field.  It would be great if the boys would be able to experience flying through the EAA's Young Eagles program after the camp ends on the morning of Sunday the 29th.
It would be great if we could have your support to have a Young Eagles flying event on Sunday Sept 29th at Falcon Field.
Can you please let me know if this would be possible.
Thanks!
Please let me know if you need any additional information or if you have any questions.
I can be reached at 470-754-8893

Ansel James
Scoutmaster
Troop 75

Jerry Esquenazi

Jul 13, 2024, 12:44:50 PM (3 days ago) Jul 13
to Falcon RV Squadron
Anyone, anyone?

Darryl Hudec

Jul 13, 2024, 6:38:55 PM (3 days ago) Jul 13
to Jerry Esquenazi, Falcon RV Squadron
Jerry,
That’s too funny. The look on those kids faces was comparable to Joe during the debate; out to lunch or lights on, nobody home. lol
Darryl
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 13, 2024, at 12:44 PM, Jerry Esquenazi <esque...@gmail.com> wrote:

Anyone, anyone?