OSH lodging

1 view

shawn mcgrath

Jun 21, 2024, 5:31:10 PMJun 21
to Falcon RV Club
Plans changed and now I need a room at Oshkosh. Dorms are full and I’m not willing to drop $600-$1500/night at the Motor Roach Inn. Please keep me in mind if you have any leads or need to cancel.

Thanks gents!
Crabby
Sent from my iPhone

Bob Walden

Jun 21, 2024, 5:39:04 PMJun 21
to shawn mcgrath, Falcon RV Club
Crabby,

Dorm rooms will continue to open up.   Call or email them to get on the waiting list.
Everyone had to pay up in full by June 19th or lose their reservations.
It's worth a shot.
Two years ago when we bailed out of the Roach Motel in Appleton, we walked in to the dorm office and all got air conditioned rooms.

Waldo

--
Visit our website: https://sites.google.com/view/falcon-rv-squadron/home
---

AJ Pope

Jun 21, 2024, 6:08:48 PMJun 21
to Bob Walden, shawn mcgrath, Falcon RV Club
You pussy.

image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
Cheers - AJ