Ris: {FalconPL} Is Falcon still indev?

g...@niccolai.cc

Feb 8, 2016, 12:49:18 PM2/8/16
to falc...@googlegroups.com
During the regtests for 1.0 alpha, I found a problem in the logic of the definition of numeric items. More precisely, there was a bit of confusion between the definition of integer, floating point and generic number, when checking not the type of the item, but its metaclass . While this has little impact on common scripts, I decided to take the occasion to fix the logic behind this, and possibly add an hook for the introduction of arbitrary precision math later on.
Currently, I am studying different alternatives of expressing different numeric types under a single metaclass. It's one of those things that takes much more time to plan than to iimplement, and it's the last step before 1.0

Of course, any help is appreciated.

Inviato dal mio dispositivo Huawei

Feb 8, 2016, 3:34:23 PM2/8/16
to falc...@googlegroups.com
Nice to hear that you are still progressing. :)