Daily Cron Job

瀏覽次數:169 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Austin Ginder

未讀,
2013年11月10日 晚上10:16:282013/11/10
收件者:fak...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible to run a workflow from command line. Something like this?

open /Applications/Fake.app ~/Dropbox/workflow.fakeworkflow

Todd Ditchendorf

未讀,
2013年11月11日 上午9:40:092013/11/11
收件者:Fake

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 9:16 PM, Austin Ginder <austin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is it possible to run a workflow from command line. Something like this?

open /Applications/Fake.app ~/Dropbox/workflow.fakeworkflow

Frazer McLean

未讀,
2013年11月21日 上午9:57:332013/11/21
收件者:fak...@googlegroups.com
I am using the following in an AppleScript:

tell application "Fake"
  activate
  open path_
  delay 1
  run workflow with variables {day:"1"}
end tell

The variable appears to not work when set this way. If I put in a set variable action then the actions that use the variable work fine.

Charlie Garrison

未讀,
2013年11月23日 凌晨4:16:512013/11/23
收件者:fak...@googlegroups.com
Good evening,

On 21/11/13 at 6:57 AM -0800, Frazer McLean
<frazer...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The variable appears to not work when set this way. If I put in
>a set variable action then the actions that use the variable
>work fine.

Define "appears to not work". What are you trying to do? What
error are you getting? What value is being returned if you
access the variable? Too much guessing on this end, but to take
a wild guess...

Maybe you've got an invalid AppleScript 'tell' target. Try
sending command to the document rather than to Fake:

tell browser window "..." to run workflow ....

Have a look at the Fake AppleScript terminology for the Run
Workflow command; it's a "browser window" command, not an
application command.

And now that I've read the terminology, maybe you should be doing:

run workflow browser window "..." with variables {....}

I know the AppleScript dictionaries can be a bit arcane, but
take time to read them carefully and the answer is often there.

Charlie

--
Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garr...@zeta.org.au>

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt