make array with website urls

Peter van Rij

Dec 16, 2013, 1:12:15 AM12/16/13
to fak...@googlegroups.com
Hi, great program, it's exactly what I was looking for :)
I was wondering if it's possible to make an array with website urls and to paste those values into a field.

The workflow I want to create for a website is first go to one site, copy 5 textfields into one array, then go to another site,
paste one url, press save button, paste the second url, press save etc...

No I have it half working, not by using array, but switching every time between the two websites and copy the urls to clipboard, and then use an applescript to control+V (paste) those
values into field...

But I guess I can make it easier and faster...

Charlie Garrison

Dec 16, 2013, 5:31:28 PM12/16/13
to fak...@googlegroups.com
Good morning,

On 15/12/13 at 10:12 PM -0800, Peter van Rij
<mysti...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hi, great program, it's exactly what I was looking for :)
>I was wondering if it's possible to make an array with website
>urls and to paste those values into a field.
>
>The workflow I want to create for a website is first go to one
>site, copy 5 textfields into one array, then go to another
>site, paste one url, press save button, paste the second url,
>press save etc...

You probably want to think in terms of Fake variables, or even
Javascript variables, rather than copy/paste. Use Fake actions
to set value of variables from fields in your form, build those
up into an array, then set field in different from from value of
the variable.

Hard to give specific example without knowing more about your workflow.

Charlie

--
Ꮚ Charlie Garrison ♊ <garr...@zeta.org.au>

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt