Dynamically change action speed?

Michael Miller

Nov 18, 2013, 7:51:29 PM11/18/13
to fak...@googlegroups.com
As an added stress to a client/server app I use Fake to control, I would like to dynamically change the speed at which actions are performed (between 0.0 and 1.0 seconds). Is there an easy to do this?

Todd Ditchendorf

Nov 18, 2013, 8:10:23 PM11/18/13
to Fake
Here’s a way:

You could group this and option-drag it to copy it to several locations in your Workflow.

TD