Re: Paint Shop Pro 6.02 Crack

Message has been deleted

Tommye Hope

Jul 12, 2024, 2:56:26 PM (5 days ago) Jul 12
to faislinteldi

I'm also trying to break my addiction to my legally-purchased-but-overinstalled Paint Shop Pro 6.02. Let me explain a little bit more about why new Paint.Net users miss this functionality (and cringe when we have to use Ctrl+Print Screen).

As users of Snaggit or Microsoft OneNote know, the ability to grab just a window or a section of the screen is a huge timesaver: it keeps you from having to "recrop" the image in your paint program, or open a huge paint window to cleanly crop what you want.

Paint Shop Pro 6.02 Crack

Download File https://jfilte.com/2yMDzy

The ability to capture mouse pointers and take a timed screenshot is also great when you're trying to grab a picture of a screen that's "screen print resistant" (i.e., what "screen print" captures is slightly different than what goes to the clipboard.

Project Description: 6.02 miles of reconstruction of mainline and ramps, drainage work, signing, lighting, concrete barrier wall, valley gutter, patching and diamond grinding on I-94 from Pelham Road to Wyoming Avenue with 20 bridge reconstructions in the cities of Dearborn, Allen Park and Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan.

The purpose of this report is to document the results of an innovative contracting method used by the Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT) called an "Accepted for Traffic" Incentive. The concept was developed based on research about innovative contracting practices used by MDOT on other projects and innovative practices used by other states. This particular concept was approved for use on a reconstruction project along I-94 in Wayne County, Michigan by the Michigan Division of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) under the provisions of Special Experimental Projects No. 14 (SEP-14). This final report is a requirement of the SEP-14 work plan, as approved by the FHWA. This final report also incorporates the findings and conclusions from the initial report regarding the bidding outcomes, submitted to the FHWA on August 2, 2006.

In 2004 and 2005, MDOT reconstructed approximately 6.02 miles of I-94 through the cities of Dearborn and Allen Park, on the western approach to the City of Detroit. The scope of work also included the reconstruction and rehabilitation of several bridges throughout the divided freeway corridor. The project was broken into two primary stages between the reconstruction of westbound and eastbound I-94. A minimum of two lanes of traffic in each direction was maintained on the side of the roadway not under construction during peak hours and days, with more extensive lane restrictions during non-peak hours and weekends. Temporary crossovers that were constructed during the fall of 2004 were utilized to shift traffic from one roadway to another during staged construction.

This section of I-94 carries approximately 92,000 vehicles per day and is the main link between Detroit Metropolitan Airport and downtown Detroit. It also serves as a major trade corridor, linking industrial and commercial activities across the state and nation with the international border crossings to Canada in Detroit and Port Huron, Michigan. Within the corridor, there are also access points to several tourist destinations, such as the Henry Ford museum, and industrial centers, such as the Ford Motor Company's River Rouge Plant.

The metropolitan Detroit area has become the center of a number of national special events. In July, 2005, the Major League Baseball All Star Game was played at Comerica Park in downtown Detroit. In February, 2006, the National Football League's Super Bowl XL was played at Ford Field in downtown Detroit. These two events, in addition to their related pre-event activities, other regularly scheduled special events, such as the North American International Auto Show, and general tourism industry attention to the area, brought a significant economic boost to the State of Michigan. A safe, reliable and well operating transportation system was essential to the success of these events and the area's ability to attract future events and tourism.

This section of I-94 was already scheduled to be reconstructed, due to its age and poor condition. The upcoming national special events added a sense of urgency to complete the work prior to the events, and in such a way as to not interfere with smooth traffic flow during the events. As such, MDOT considered various ways to expedite the work schedule and ensure that no construction work interrupted the flow of traffic along this corridor between the airport and downtown.

MDOT first considered more traditional methods of expediting construction schedules, but determined that they may not be as effective at achieving the objectives as the "Accepted for Traffic" incentive. A simple expedited schedule, one that defines an early completion date and specifically articulates in the progress clause that the schedule is expedited, was deemed not likely to be effective, as there would be no significant consequences for failure to complete the project on time. Traditional calendar day incentive/disincentives, A+B incentive/disincentives, or lane rental type incentive/disincentives were thought to be more effective at expediting the work; however, none would guarantee completion for any particular major event. To MDOT staff, it seemed implausible to pay an incentive to the contractor, even if the project was completed in an expedited fashion, if it was completed the day or week after a major special event. In other words, the reasons for the incentive - avoiding negative economic impacts, improving traffic flows and avoiding negative perceptions related to the special events - would not be accurately aligned with the payment of the incentive under traditional techniques.

MDOT researched other innovative contracting practices used across the country and in particular considered the concept of a "No Excuse" incentive, which MDOT piloted on a project along US-127 in Jackson County, Michigan in 2002. The concept of a "No-Excuse" bonus or incentive was based on a method used predominantly by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT). The concept provides an "all or nothing" incentive for completing a project by a specified date. This seemed to have promise for the I-94 project, as incentives could be tied to the specific special events of the All Star Game and Super Bowl XL.

With approval from the FHWA in 2004, MDOT developed a special provision for the "I-94 Accepted for Traffic Incentive" based on the MDOT US-127 project and FDOT contract language. This special provision was used in combination with the contract progress clause (See Appendices A and B). The special provision and progress clause established incremental "Accepted for Traffic" incentives that were based on user delay costs for the following critical milestones:

The "Accepted for Traffic" Incentive dollar values were mutually exclusive; that is, the contractor's ability to earn the second incentive payment was independent of whether or not he met the first incentive date. Both incentive dates required completion of reconstruction work in specified stages and all lanes open to traffic. The first date was set several days before the Major League Baseball All Star Game, and the second date, prior to the Christmas holiday travel period, which was immediately followed by the North American International Auto Show and Super Bowl related events. In both instances, failure to meet the Accepted for Traffic date not only meant the incentive payment would not be made, but also imposed the assessment of daily user delay costs to encourage opening to traffic as soon as possible for the major events should the incentive date not be achieved.

The incentive amounts were determined in large part on the generally accepted practice that the maximum incentive on a project should be no more than 5% of the total construction cost. In this case, the Engineer's estimate was approximately $80,000,000, and so a total incentive of 5% or $4,000,000 was chosen. The amount was divided evenly between the two critical open to traffic dates, as the department viewed both special events to be of equal concern.

Typically, incentive projects have some relationship to estimated daily user delay costs caused by the inconvenience of the construction. While a direct derivation of user delay costs was not used on the I-94 project for this purpose, MDOT did feel that the $2,000,000 incentive for each open to traffic date was justified in relation to the estimated daily user delays. Daily user delays were computed to be in excess of $200,000 per day based on traffic volumes during normal travel days. Peak travel times during special events may result in even higher user delay costs, although there was no specific data on which to rely for this computation. The MDOT further considered the economic impact of the special events for the region, estimated by the regional convention and visitors bureau to be over $400 million. The negative impact on travel avoided by having I-94 fully open to traffic could be justified if having I-94 fully open to traffic resulted in avoidance of even a 1% decrease in economic activity, such as traveler decisions not to attend related events. This reasonable assumption further supports the determination of $4 million of incentives to ensure that the road was open to traffic.

Based on previous research for the US-127 project, MDOT learned that for the "No Excuse" Incentive projects completed in Florida one major concern by Florida contractors and FDOT staff was how to handle legitimate delays due to extra work. MDOT also solicited comments from the Michigan road building industry regarding the draft specifications, and they shared the same concerns. Specifically, it seemed unreasonable to expect the contractor to absorb the impact of a significant change in the amount or type of work after he had set a course to expedite his progress based on the original project work and completion date. However, at the same time, the completion date could not be changed, as it was attached to an event outside the control of the department.

b1e95dc632