Author Nathan Englander at Fairfield on Feb. 24!

Sonya Huber

Feb 10, 2020, 4:34:32 PM2/10/20
to fairfield-...@googlegroups.com, fairfieldcw

Dear Friends of the Bennett Center,

We want to announce two exciting upcoming programs! First is the Diane Feigenson Lecture in Jewish Literature, a talk by Nathan Englander titled “Guilt, Memory, and the Beta-God: Nathan Englander on kaddish.com.” The lecture is on Thursday, March 5, at 7:30 pm, in the Barone Campus Center Oak Room. Nathan Englander is the bestselling author, For the Relief of Unbearable Urges, What We Talk About When We Talk, About Anne Frank and kaddish.com (2019.)

In conjunction with the lecture, on Monday, February 24, at 5:00 pm, is a book discussion on kaddish.com in Canisius Hall, Room 200.   It will be moderated by Kelle Ruden, a professional book-discussion leader.

Please RSVP to bennet...@fairfield.edu or x2066.

We hope you can attend!

Jennifer

Jennifer Haynos

Program Manager, Bennett Center for Judaic Studies,

Fairfield University

jha...@fairfield.edu

(203) 254-4000, ext. 2066

cid:image003.png@01D5DD02.832E4B60