Loomings Journal seeks undergraduate work!

1 view

Sonya Huber

Jan 26, 2021, 9:46:03 AM1/26/21
to fairfieldcw

Loomings is a literary journal that is dedicated to finding a place for the burgeoning voices of undergraduate students in the publishing world. We are now reading fiction and poetry for our forthcoming 2021 issue, and we want to give your students a chance to submit their work. The deadline is February 1st; however we will accept submissions after the deadline to be published on our website. Please distribute this to email or the attached flyer to any undergraduate students you think would be interested.

If you have any questions or need any additional information, feel free to contact us at loomi...@gmail.com<mailto:loomi...@gmail.com>

Best,

Loomings Editorial Staff

Professor Thomas Fahy, Faculty Advisor