Paid opportunity: Chicken Soup for the Soul - undergrad and grad writing students

1 visning

Sonya Huber

oläst,
11 dec. 2020 08:56:442020-12-11
till fairfield-...@googlegroups.com, fairfieldcw

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Maureen Peltier <mpel...@chickensoupforthesoul.com>
Date: Thu, Dec 10, 2020 at 4:27 PM
Subject: [External] Chicken Soup for the Soul - story callout to share with your undergrad and grad writing students
To: Huber, Sonya R. <shu...@fairfield.edu>

Hi Dr. Huber,

My name is Maureen Peltier and I work at Chicken Soup for the Soul. I hope you are familiar with us!

Since 1993 Chicken Soup for the Soul has sold well over 100 million books in the U.S. and Canada and published more than 270 titles. And who hasn’t used the phrase “chicken soup for the soul” at least once in their life?  Some say we are the world’s favorite storyteller.

I am writing to share an exciting opportunity for your undergrad and grad students (under the age of 35) — we are publishing a 20th Anniversary Edition of the original Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul and a 25th Anniversary Edtion of the original Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul. Each will contain a set of new stories — 20 new stories for Preteen Soul and 25 new stories for Teenage Soul — and we need writers!

Attached are the official callouts along with instructions on how to submit!

Please share with your students that if their story is chosen, they will be a published author and their bio will be printed in the book (if they want). They will also receive a check for $200 and 10 free copies of the book, worth more than $100.

Worth noting, they will retain the copyright for their story and will retain the right to resell it or self-publish it.

Deadline is tight… January 15, 2021.

Please feel to call or send me an email with any questions.

Thank you!
Happy Holidays.

____
Maureen Peltier
Senior Director of Marketing
Chicken Soup for the Soul
(o): 203.861.4000
(m): 203.536.7908

Preteen Soul - 20th Anniversary callout Amy.docx
Teenage Soul Anniversary book call out Amy.docx
Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra
0 nya meddelanden