Holiday Present For That Person Who's Really Been Wanting Chickens?

Susan Landes

Dec 11, 2011, 5:18:12 PM12/11/11
to food-system...@googlegroups.com
Check out our new website for FREE Chicken Tips and lots of pics.
http://cluck-cluck-coops.com

Backyard Eggs for You and the Neighbors!

Affordable Chicken Coops and Yards

-Custom Built to Fit Your Space and Needs
-Predator Proof
-Using Recycled Materials When Available
-Chicken Tips and Info

Small coop for 3-4 chickens 2.5x5'
Medium coop for 4-6 chickens 3'x5.5'
Medium Large coop for 6-8 chickens 4'x6'
Large coop for 8-10 chickens 4'x8'
Chicken Mansions custom made for any number of fowl
see photos at http://cluck-cluck-coops.com

(chickens usually lay 1 egg a day in summer, fewer in winter. How many
eggs do you want?)

Includes Site Evaluation and Optimal Placement, Nesting Boxes, Roosts,
Ramp, Easy Access Door to Reach Eggs and Clean Up, and Exterior Paint

ASK ABOUT OUR NEW LAYAWAY PLAN. Design your coop with Apolinar, and
begin making payments on it. You pick the time frame and payment
amount. Upon completion of your payments, we'll build it for you.

***High Ventilation Design from Turn of the Century Wisdom...the Key to
Optimal Chicken Health***

We've done our research. Don't put your chickens in an enclosed box with
tiny windows, even at night. They exhale much more moisture than people
expect, and they'll be unhappy and weakened in the stale damp air.

WE ALSO BUILD:

-Pecking Yards enclosed top and sides with mesh hardware cloth for lots
of predator proof outdoor time.

-Chicken Tractor Coops built with wheels for easy mobility to fertilize
your garden

-Rabbit Hutches and Chick Starter Boxes

-Raised Bed Organic Gardens, Edible Gardens, Low Maintenance Yards,
Fruit Trees, Pruning, Drip Irrigation Systems, Design and Installation,
Patios, Arbors, Stonework, and Maintenance

Custom Designed and Built by a local skilled carpenter and organic
gardener with rave reviews!

Testimonial:

"Apolinar is honest, reliable and talented. We moved into our San
Anselmo home in October 2008 and found ourselves with a seriously
overgrown garden of roses and fruit trees in the front yard and a small
jungle in the back yard. He could see the potential in our garden and
transformed it into an edible landscape with drip irrigation system.
When Spring came this year our front yard was an absolute riot of rose
blooms: passers-by actually stopped to take pictures. I can't say enough
how much my husband and I have appreciated working with Apolinar. Now
many of our neighbors and my Mother are working with him." --K. Chao

Free site evaluation and delivery within Marin County. Travel fee for
Pt. Reyes Station, Bolinas to Muir Beach, and outside Marin County 50
cents per mile round trip from San Rafael.

Join the Backyard Food Revolution!
http://cluck-cluck-coops.com

415-378-1685

(telephone inquiries only please)