{Fairfax Chickens} We Make Custom Chicken Coops, Rabbit Hutches & Raised Bed Gardens

Susan Landes

May 15, 2010, 9:17:52 PM5/15/10
to food-system...@googlegroups.com, fairfax-...@googlegroups.com

See photos of our latest and greatest coops here http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/grd/1743025739.html

Backyard Eggs for You and the Neighbors!

-Affordable Chicken Coops and Yards

-Custom Built to Fit Your Space and Needs

-Predator Proof

-Using Recycled Materials When Available

-Chicken Tips and Info

Small coop for 3-4 chickens 2.5x5'
Medium coop for 4-6 chickens 3'x5.5'
Medium Large coop for 6-8 chickens 4'x6'
Large coop for 8-10 chickens 4'x8'
Chicken Mansions custom made for any number of fowl

(chickens usually lay 1 egg a day in summer, fewer in winter. How many eggs do you want?)

Includes Site Evaluation and Optimal Placement, Nesting Boxes, Roosts, Ramp, Easy Access Door to Reach Eggs and Clean Up, and Exterior Paint

***High Ventilation Design from Turn of the Century Wisdom...the Key to Optimal Chicken Health***

We've done our research. Don't put your chickens in an enclosed box with tiny windows, even at night. They exhale much moisture and they'll be unhappy and weakened in the stale damp air.

WE ALSO BUILD:

-Pecking Yards enclosed top and sides with mesh hardware cloth for lots of predator proof outdoor time.

-Chicken Tractor Coops built with wheels for easy mobility to fertilize your garden and keep down mites.

-Rabbit Hutches and Chick Starter Boxes

-Raised Bed Organic Gardens, Edible Gardens, Low Maintenance Yards, Fruit Trees, Pruning, Drip Irrigation Systems, Design and Installation, Patios, Arbors, Stonework, Maintenance

Custom Designed and Built by a local skilled carpenter and organic gardener with rave reviews!

Testimonial:

"Apolinar is honest, reliable and talented. We moved into our San Anselmo home in October 2008 and found ourselves with a seriously overgrown garden of roses and fruit trees in the front yard and a small jungle in the back yard. He could see the potential in our garden and transformed it into an edible landscape with drip irrigation system. When Spring came this year our front yard was an absolute riot of rose blooms: passers-by actually stopped to take pictures. I can't say enough how much my husband and I have appreciated working with Apolinar. Now many of our neighbors and my Mother are working with him." --K. Chao

Site evaluation and delivery travel fee for Pt. Reyes Station, Bolinas to Muir Beach, and outside Marin County 50 cents per mile round trip from San Rafael woodshop.

Join the Backyard Food Revolution!

415-378-1685

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/grd/1743025739.html
Top left photo is of a medium coop we recently built for 4-6 chickens. Top right is a large coop and very large pecking yard for 8-10 chickens. Bottom left is a medium large coop and very ample pecking yard for 6-8 chickens made from a converted children's playhouse. Bottom right is a small coop and pecking yard for 3-4 chickens made for a compact Berkeley backyard. All feature wire floor section under roost bars so droppings go through to the ground and exterior roosting box for easy egg collection. You can have one of these designs or we make custom designs to suit your needs. When making inquiries, it's helpful if you tell us how many fowl you plan to house (if that's what you're interested in) and where you live. Thank you.
(If the craigslist link is expired, please email me for the most recent one).

Susan Landes

Apr 9, 2011, 2:26:50 AM4/9/11
to food-system...@googlegroups.com, fairfax-...@googlegroups.com
415-378-1685
(telephone inquiries only please)

See photos of our latest and greatest coops here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/grd/2314218593.html  (If the craigslist link is expired, please email me for the most recent one).
(telephone inquiries only please)

Photos at this link:  http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/grd/2314218593.html

--
“Love is my answer; happiness my choice!”